Best place in Portland/Tigard/Beaverton to get a Wii?

Mr Durand Pierre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Anyone have any suggestions? Some place bus accessable I hope. I'm thinking either the Washington Square Target or CC, since I live less than I mile from there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

CompUSA across Washington Sq.
Best Buy beside WinCo at Cedar Hills crossing mall(Bus 62 or 20)
Game Crazy at Tanasbourne mall beside Nordstrom across Haggens(47,48,52,89)
Circuit City is just a block or two away from WSM

[quote name='randominization']CompUSA across Washington Sq.
Best Buy beside WinCo at Cedar Hills crossing mall(Bus 62 or 20)
Game Crazy at Tanasbourne mall beside Nordstrom across Haggens(47,48,52,89)
Circuit City is just a block or two away from WSM[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I might try the WS Target at 7 and if there's more than 40 or so people I'll check out the line at the CC across the street and wait an extra 2 hours. Wish me luck.

[quote name='randominization']
Game Crazy at Tanasbourne mall beside Nordstrom across Haggens(47,48,52,89)[/quote]

There's a Target in the Tanasbourne area too, right up the street.

On an somewhat related note, it kinda sucks that the CD/Game Exchange nearby closed. I used to get called out to the Tanasbourne area for work quite a bit and I'd always check it out, along with GameCrazy, Turn Around Sound, GameStop, and sometimes Wherehouse (back when the used game selection at that store was actually decent). On the plus side, the store relocated to the Oak Grove/Milwaukie area, so when I have work in the Milwaukie area I check that out along with the Goodwill across the street.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']There's a Target in the Tanasbourne area too, right up the street.

On an somewhat related note, it kinda sucks that the CD/Game Exchange nearby closed. I used to get called out to the Tanasbourne area for work quite a bit and I'd always check it out, along with GameCrazy, Turn Around Sound, GameStop, and sometimes Wherehouse (back when the used game selection at that store was actually decent). On the plus side, the store relocated to the Oak Grove/Milwaukie area, so when I have work in the Milwaukie area I check that out along with the Goodwill across the street.[/QUOTE]

Try Fred Meyers man. Hardly anyone ever goes there for launches it seems like. I got my PSP at launch at the one on Walker. They also open at 7 am, an hour to 3 hours before anyone else.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Try Fred Meyers man. Hardly anyone ever goes there for launches it seems like. I got my PSP at launch at the one on Walker. They also open at 7 am, an hour to 3 hours before anyone else.[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that Fred Meyers is opening at midnight in most places.
http://www.fredmeyer.com/electronics/games.htm

I just called the one on W 11th here in Eugene and they started their line at 7 AM today and sold all of their orders (places in line) already. They had a grand total of 54! The Target down the road had only 24! Lame! No Wii on launch for me.

fwiw, I just got back from the Tualatin Fred Meyer where they had 75 units for about 125 people. I was just moments too late.

The one out off Cornelius Pass is worse according to a friend of mine.

I'm going to be content to hit the lottery tomorrow morning and see what happens.

I forgot there's a Game Stop across Sleep Country, Haggen's Pizza Smizza and Jamba Juice on the Tanasbourne Mall. There's like 2 Fred Meyers within a 10 mile distance(for me since I live in Bethany). One is in Walker and the other is in Cornelius Pass. Fry's is about 30 minutes from here.

[quote name='anadune']I just called the one on W 11th here in Eugene and they started their line at 7 AM today and sold all of their orders (places in line) already. They had a grand total of 54! The Target down the road had only 24! Lame! No Wii on launch for me.[/quote]
Gateway Target's getting 35. There were people camping at Best Buy since Friday night for the Wii. Risky seems how the people on line at Circuit City down the street all got robbed at gunpoint on Thursday night/ early Friday morning waiting for the PS3 and they still haven't caught the 2 guys that did it.

bread's done
Back