Amazon 360 Deals: Saints Row, NBA 07 $35, COD2 $20, LOTR:BFME II $30, and more!

Thanks a bunch for the heads up. I picked up the camera bundle and COD2. I was already going to get an Xbox Live 12 month card, so this is a great deal! :D

In for camera Bundle, I actually already had a 12 month live on order, canceled that and got this instead.

Very nice, thank you Cheapy!

Damn... thinking about Saint's Row but I'm going to wait until it's $20... I think. I have Wii games and Gears, Okami and Bully to keep me plenty busy right now.

I HAVE to convince my parents to get me the Camera Live bundle, I plan on getting Live for Christmas anyway, any it will never be any cheaper than this. I hope this doesn't sell out by tonight....

Maybe I should pick up CoD2 too.

Condemned is now below the magic price point, may have to grab it since I didn't feel like going to Best Buy for it this morning.

Thanx for the tip - I was planning to go to BB to get COD2 and Amped3, and got 'em both at BB's BF prices on Amazon w/free shipping. BF Shopping done in 30 seconds flat!

Plan on buying the Network Adapter and the 12-Month Live Subscription in the next week. Wish they were cheaper still though... :D

DAMNIT

Call of Duty 2 on the 360 is now $39.99 at amazon

WTF am I linking to a wrong link?

[quote name='WTFer']DAMNIT

Call of Duty 2 on the 360 is now $39.99 at amazon

WTF am I linking to a wrong link?[/QUOTE]
Nope, all the prices are back up to normal. Looks like the deal is over.

I sure hope amazon does another deal soon because I have a $15 gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket

[quote name='SteveMcQ']$120 at Sam's Club.[/quote]

Still too much. I'll wait longer for an nice amazon discount--the logitech ffb for GT4 dropped to about $112 while it was still fairly new, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time--the thing did just come out anyway.

bread's done
Back