Do you consider yourself...

elprincipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Where on the political spectrum would you place yourself? What party you may idenfity (or not identify) with doesn't really matter here, just your political leanings.

What would be the "I hate both parties and would support someone with a brain?" political spectrum?

I'm thinking radical because we all know that will never happen.

My philosophy is that the only way that a nation (or the world for that matter) can move foward toward a better future is by accepting new practices and ways of life.

Therefore I consider myself a liberal

I'm a conservative Democrat. I will vote for moderate republicans if I feel they are good enough.

I tend to dislike politicians who lean to far towards an extreme.

[quote name='Xevious']
I tend to dislike politicians who lean to far towards an extreme.[/quote]

So I guess you hate both Kerry and Bush too?

Moderate Democrat all the way, but I'm not a fan of Kerry/Edwards. I voted Gore/Lieberman in 2000, and was hoping to do so again this time around, but sadly this is all I have for a choice!

[quote name='David85'][quote name='Xevious']

So I guess you hate both Kerry and Bush too?[/quote]

Well, I dislike both of them (and more importantly their policies), although hate is probably too strong a word. I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a stretch from my opinion to a "hate both" opinion.

Wow this is interesting ...

poll.jpg

EDIT: got rid of the image but everything was perfectly balanced.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='Xevious']

So I guess you hate both Kerry and Bush too?[/quote]

I'm voting Kerry in this election although he is too liberal for my tastes. I think he is a hell of a lot better than Howard Dean.

Bush is a proven bad president where as Kerry has yet to prove that he's a bad president. Do you get my logic?

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I'm a hardcore liberal and member of the Democratic party since I can't vote for Hilary this year I'm voting for Nader.[/quote]

Thats 2 bad jokes in one. Pittsburgh's post is 1 bad joke and Ralph Nader is another bad joke.

bread's done
Back