[Canada] EB Games Used PSX Price Drops

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
This may be old news or it may not be news at all, I'm not sure. Tonight I was at one of the EB Games here in Fredericton, N.B. and I noticed that a lot of the used Playstation 1 (PSX) games were priced really cheap, as in, cheaper than I've ever seen any PSX game at EB before. Several games were $2.99 and more were $4.99. There were hardly any used PSX games more than $9.99, which is still quite a bit I know, but the real story here is that Eb Games has some 3 and 5 dollar PSXgames.
I got Vandal Hearts for 4.99 and will probably go back to pick up Darkstalkers 3 for 2.99.

Hope somebody finds some good cheapies!

[quote name='Arcturian']Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
This may be old news or it may not be news at all, I'm not sure. Tonight I was at one of the EB Games here in Fredericton, N.B. and I noticed that a lot of the used Playstation 1 (PSX) games were priced really cheap, as in, cheaper than I've ever seen any PSX game at EB before. Several games were $2.99 and more were $4.99. There were hardly any used PSX games more than $9.99, which is still quite a bit I know, but the real story here is that Eb Games has some 3 and 5 dollar PSXgames.
I got Vandal Hearts for 4.99 and will probably go back to pick up Darkstalkers 3 for 2.99.

Hope somebody finds some good cheapies![/quote]

eb/gs in the US has long been out of the PSX market, at least in my area. Yet another reason to defect to Canada! What's the deal, do I just waltz into an embassy and claim asylum? I guess if it were that easy, half of America would have left by now. :)

Dark-star,come on over. Gamer602, maybe this means that they are phasing them out just like in the States!! We'd all better take advantage before they're gone!

[quote name='gamer602']not every eb has ps 1 games, probably the less busy ones will though...[/quote]

Makes no sense, if anything the lower traffic stores would ship them off to higher traffic stores

bread's done
Back