Reservoir Dogs PS2 Game w/ BONUS Movie DVD! $9.82 + shipping from Walmart.com!!!

eh as bad as that game is theyre probably just trying to get rid of the stock of them they have. but yeah if the movie has bonus features then id go for it and then sell the game off somewhere.

I ordered one (mostly because I'm bored) . . . pretty much just to see if they honor it.

$12.39 with shipping and tax.

I can't see how they could claim its just the movie . . . my order states:

Reservoir Dogs PS2 Game w/ BONUS Movie DVD!

Thanks OP

Funnily enough, they also have another listing for PS2 Reservoir Dogs WITHOUT the movie...at $29.82.

This might be one of those weird sales where they're just trying to get rid of the 'bonus' versions to clear it out of the system, I remember getting Xbox King Kong with free movie ticket for $5 from Amazon when the regular version without a movie ticket was still $20 or so.

Got in on it...In fact over the weekend I got my copy of Sonic Rivals for the PSP that was priced at$19.82 way back in July. They honored that price mistake and shipped the game the week it came out...so hopefully they will honor this one...we'll see.

thanks op. just placed an order. was tempted to do in store pickup to save the shipping cost, but im afraid they might catch the mistake when its time to pick it up.

Thanks. I don't want the game, but I think this is the latest DVD release of the movie, so I can get rid of the second DVD release of the movie that had the washed out colors.

Nope, it's not latest DVD version (regular version). If you don't want the movie you can wait after dec. 25 then return/exchange for different item. ;)

I think the bundled DVD is the 10th anniversary version instead of the brand new 15th anniversary one.

[quote name='eau']I think the bundled DVD is the 10th anniversary version instead of the brand new 15th anniversary one.[/QUOTE]

That would kick ass if it were the 15th anniversary edition.

What the hell - I'm in! I'm sure I can fetch a few $$ for the game over what it cost at GR if I don't want to keep it.

[quote name='io']What the hell - I'm in! I'm sure I can fetch a few $$ for the game over what it cost at GR if I don't want to keep it.[/quote]
It fetches $12 credit at Game Crazy. Not sure about GR and GS/EB though.

[quote name='eau']It fetches $12 credit at Game Crazy. Not sure about GR and GS/EB though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, our GR still has the extra $5/game, so I'm sure it would be worth it. I actually had 2 other games to trade but needed a third, so this is perfect. And I can keep the movie, though I'm not sure if/when I'll ever watch it again (saw it 10+ years ago ;)). It is hardly the kid-friendly fare I tend to watch these days!

I didn't even know they made a videogame of the movie, but at that price, I guess I'll give it a try...

You rock OP! Kick ass deal. Got 2. One is going to make a perfect xmas gift. I am also going to PM a set @ CC. We shall see how that goes. YES!

Oh and please, please thats not let SD or FW know! They will kill this deal once wm sees orders of 5-6+ per customer!

[quote name='kevzik']Oh and please, please thats not let SD or FW know! They will kill this deal once wm sees orders of 5-6+ per customer![/quote]

Ageed! Let's keep this here on CAG. And please everyone, try and keep the greed under control. Don't be ordering a half dozen copies at a time. If it is an error, they will catch it right away.

[quote name='io']Yeah, our GR still has the extra $5/game, so I'm sure it would be worth it. I actually had 2 other games to trade but needed a third, so this is perfect. And I can keep the movie, though I'm not sure if/when I'll ever watch it again (saw it 10+ years ago ;)). It is hardly the kid-friendly fare I tend to watch these days![/QUOTE]

I actually saw RD in New York City . . . us old men with kids are more likely to watch Curious George these days.

Wow, awesome deal! I just sold my copy on eBay for $25 because I wanted to watch the movie before I played the game. Talk about a score.

Awesome, I've been meaning to pick up this movie for a few years now. Plus, if the game sucks, I can dump it on ebay and hang onto the movie pretty much for free :) Thanks OP!

How many people LIKE bad games? I like them when I get them for deals (like this). For instance, friends and I sat around Metal Dungeon for Xb1 and laughed our ass off; whomever could endure the horror the longest got props. Perhaps this 10$ deal will recreate that instanty. Thanks for the deal! :)

bread's done
Back