Photo
- - - - -

Lost my save game. Need Beyond Good And Evil savegame!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

During a brain-fart, I deleted my Beyond Good and Evil save game. I had just finished the Slaughter House, and was about to head to the moon...

If you you have a save game, I could use, I would really appreciate it. I don't feel like starting over.

I can't seem to find any save game sites that are functional.

Thanks,
~S

#2 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:29 PM

What are you using for getting gamesaves? If you're using Action Replay, you can download saves using their program. There's one for BG&E that's at the beginning of the Slaughterhouse. If you can't get it, PM me.

#3 Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:17 AM

I think I might still have in my Xbox, but because the saves on the xbox are saved in folders with names like "b321b5b4" it may take a while to find.

#4 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:11 PM

radjago was able to hook me up with a save just before the Slaughterhouse. Which was a huge help. Before I lost my save, I had finished the Slaughterhouse. I have only had time to play for a 1/2 hour since radjago sent me the save. If you could come up with a save just after the Slaughterhouse, that would be great.

~S

#5 game-pro

game-pro

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

I need savegame to for pc. i need savegame but i dont care where im am at least after the slaughterhouse. thank you

What are you using for getting gamesaves? If you're using Action Replay, you can download saves using their program. There's one for BG&E that's at the beginning of the Slaughterhouse. If you can't get it, PM me.