Amazon seller sent me the wrong item, but wont pay for return shipping.

I'd file a complaint somehow. Give them a negative feedback (if that's possible on Amazon), complain to Amazon directly, do a chargeback on your credit card, but do whatever you need to do. They sent you the wrong thing, so I wouldn't be inclined to pay.

TBW

If you put up a big enough stink claiming to report them and get them kicked off amazon, they'll cave in. After all, it's THIER mistake. You should file a chargeback with paypal or your credit card company. Threaten them with that....they'll cave.

Go complain to Amazon and they will hopefully take the money out of the seller's account and give you a refund. If they aren't willing to pay for return shipping for their mistake then they obviously aren't willing to help correct the situation.

[quote name='62t']Is there anything I can do or should i just eat the shipping?[/QUOTE]
Don't eat the shipping. It was the seller's mistake, they should have paid better attention. You already paid for shipping and for the item in question. It's up to the seller to make sure they get you the right item. If they sent you the wrong item, they should pay to get it back and pay to send you the right thing. It may suck for the seller, but it's their own fault.

bread's done
Back