#61 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:20 PM

saw tekken tag 11.91 though
and a bunch of xbox games
Posted ImagePosted Image
You can kill a cow(mo0) and eat it. But you can't pick a plant and Smoke it?
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

XBox 360 is for Poor people

#62 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:29 PM

behind the glass or on that rack?

#63 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:44 PM

on the end caps
Posted ImagePosted Image
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

#64 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:48 PM

The only thing I remember from there is teh Exibition 2003 disks, Midtown Madness 3 and a bunch of old ass sports games.

You work/live around there? Maybe some day we can meet up at the snack bar or what ever and trade Amplitude since you have no PayPal account.

#65 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 04:15 PM

im in the bean, went out there to CaG.
also right next to the target in framingham they opened up an eb so its alot easier to trade in lol
Posted ImagePosted Image
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

#66 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2004 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, I thought of that today because there's the EB right in the mall next to the other Target.

#67 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:09 AM

Does anyone here know if any there are any places in the Boston area that has dirt cheap prices for ps2/X-box/GC games (like $5 and under)?

I don't care if it's sports, I just need some quick store credit (Gamestop is giving an extra $10 for 3 games)to snatch up Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 and Ninja Gaiden.

#68 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:13 PM

Did anyone go to the new Target in South Bay Plaza that opened today? I know it's doubtful but I'd like to know if there any cheap games there.

#69 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:25 AM

With all of the MA CAGers out there and in this forum, we should form a union or a group...so that we can share each other's spoils. How about it? That way we all won't be chasing the same deals, and we can share in the wealth.

#70 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:42 AM

With all of the MA CAGers out there and in this forum, we should form a union or a group...so that we can share each other's spoils. How about it? That way we all won't be chasing the same deals, and we can share in the wealth.

A good idea in theory, but as soon as you "shared the wealth", somebody would buy it all and trade it to EB. I always liked the idea of people helping eachother out, but there's too many selfish people out there.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:17 AM

Did anyone go to the new Target in South Bay Plaza that opened today? I know it's doubtful but I'd like to know if there any cheap games there.

Had to work but ill check tommorow, im hoping some clearance games are there( crosses fingers)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

#72 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:18 AM

http://cheapassgamer...opic.php?t=7616

thought there kinda was??
Posted ImagePosted Image
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

#73 briggs

briggs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:35 PM

Anyone find ESPN Hockey for the PS2 at a MA Target. Sounds like it should be around $7.50 I would like to find this game.

#74 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 06:04 PM

Found a music store in Boston that has some ps2 games (new) for $30.
It's in Dudley Square, right across the street from the Dudley Branch Library.

Final Fantasy X-2
NFL Street
Max Payne 2
ESPN...Football I think
NCCA March Madness 2004
NBA Live 2004
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Socom II

#75 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:00 PM

I'm heading out to the Target near the Solomon Pond mall, I'm gonna check the Best Buy near there too because there's some word on the street that Panzer Dragoon Orta is only a pair of Lincoln's.

#76 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2004 - 07:37 PM

anything?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

#77 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2004 - 08:10 PM

Nothing.

#78 Kidtrunks1128

Kidtrunks1128

Posted 10 March 2004 - 03:21 PM

Alright alright. I started this topic and I haven't posted here in a while. Here are my findings:

Since I'm situated in between Worcester and Framingham I typically only travel to those Target's. Westboro, Marlborough, Worcester, and Framingham. From my experience, the only store that had anything worth purchasing for the PS2 was the Marlborough one, as I've mentioned earlier.

The Westboro and Framingham Targets have nearly nothing for PS2. I don't own an XBox, GBA, nor GC so I don't look at those games. The Worcester Target had plenty of games, just none for real cheap.

Auto Modellista is a mediocre game. GT3 eclipses it in every way except for the 'cool cell shading'. Also, the game is SHORT. What I mean by 'SHORT' is that it won't take you very long to go through the 1 player story mode. I mean it'll take you 1 weekend if you're good at racers. I don't have a modem so I've never played it online.

Ape Escape 2 is a GREAT game although a little childish. It isn't difficult, it isn't easy, it's just plain old fun. One of those 'gotta catch 'em all!' feeling sto it with 300+ monkeys to catch.

If anybody has gone to the new Target that opened up at the South Plaza(or whatever it's called) in Boston let us know! I intend on going there some time within the next week or so, but if anybody gets there before I do feel free to share what information you've gathered.

"What is this...
A CENTER FOR ANTS?!" - Zoolander
"She's business class. Got a big butt, can't fly coach" - Swingers

#79 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:31 AM

I went to the Target in South bay earlier and there was nothing good. I did see a few games marked clearance--Star Wars:KOTOR, jimmy Neutron, Calbera hunting--but they still had $20-30 price tags.

#80 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:40 AM

It's been awhile I gots to bump this topic.

Haven't found nothing to great in awhile aside from the $5-10 games at Best Buy (Landmark center and Cambridge Galleria).

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#81 O-Dog

O-Dog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2004 - 12:56 PM

Nice finds at BB, Strider. I've never tried the one at Landmark Center (green line = yuck).

I just realized that there's an EB at Copley Place, second floor I think. So if anyone is ever in Boston's Back Bay area, there's the EB in Copley, GS in the Pru, and Newbury Comics on Newbury.

#82 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:07 AM

I went to Newbury Comics today but they had nothing really good. All the stuff I called myself hiding a few weeks ago (Rez, Timeplitters. etc) were gone.

But does anyone here know of a store in Boston that will buy strategy guides? Cash or credit, I don't care which 'cuz I have a closet full of guides from as far back as the psone days and I really need to get rid of them.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#83 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2004 - 07:46 AM

I've found some stuff you Boston guys might been interested in.

-Circuit City in Dedham has 1 copy of Disgaea at full price.

-EB in Copely Mall has a used and complete copy of Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast for $25

-CD Spins, a record store behind the Firestation in Copely had--
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow--$27
The Sims: Bustin' Out $25 on XBOX $22 on Gamecube
Final Fantasy X2 $27
NFL Street $27
Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
50% off all PSONE games until April 30. Kinda pissed 'cuz someone bought that complete copy of Street Fighter Collection I wanted. :?

This seems like a good store in general to buy used copies of fairly new games because they are very strict with disc condition and most games never go over $30. I'll be checking back at this place until I see an XBOX Hitman Contracts for $30 or under!!

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#84 x0thedeadzone0x

x0thedeadzone0x

Spin till you're dizzy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2004 - 12:24 PM

I'm a fellow mass gamer. Just thought i'd make my presence known.
Anyone live near the RI border? Check out the woonsocket gamestop. They have pretty good deals on decent games.
Gaming:
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die."
- American Beauty

#85 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2004 - 12:30 PM

I'm a fellow mass gamer. Just thought i'd make my presence known.
Anyone live near the RI border? Check out the woonsocket gamestop. They have pretty good deals on decent games.

I'll be waiting outside for you. In a van. But I'll take you to where there's candy and puppy dogs. Promise. Just get in.

#86 chief928

chief928

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2004 - 02:55 AM

CD Spins sounds like a good spot. I know there is one at Downtown Crossing but I have not gone in, maybe now I should. Has anyone had any luck in there?

#87 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:01 AM

But does anyone here know of a store in Boston that will buy strategy guides? Cash or credit, I don't care which 'cuz I have a closet full of guides from as far back as the psone days and I really need to get rid of them.

There is a place in Cambridge, Harvard Square that buys Strat. Guides for 50 cents to a $1.00. It is in the Garage. The store is called All Your Game, and it is located in a little snook of the stairwell. When you stop by the little shop, tell him that the guy upstairs @ Tokyo Kid sucks. It's an inside joke.

#88 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:40 AM

I went there last summer, didn't know that guy would buy strategy guides. I have a whole bunch, some even from the .01 BB sales (I hope he doesn't know about those :P ) and there was lots of stuff I wanted to buy from there.
There was a kick ass mint Turbo Graphx 16 there, if I see next time I go I'm scoping it.

And I didn't know there was CD Spins in Downtown crossing, I'll check that place out on Saturday.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#89 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:43 AM

There is a place in Cambridge, Harvard Square that buys Strat. Guides for 50 cents to a $1.00. It is in the Garage. The store is called All Your Game, and it is located in a little snook of the stairwell. When you stop by the little shop, tell him that the guy upstairs @ Tokyo Kid sucks. It's an inside joke.

Hey I've been there a couple times! Did you know they closed down Chibi Toys? Tokyo Kid is a really good store, and All Your Game is a tiny, tiny, hole in the wall (literally) place. Prices = decent, nothing to leave home for, but if you're around, interesting to check out.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#90 jho

jho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2004 - 02:33 PM

Cool knowing that there are a lot of Massachusetts CAGs.

Thanks Strider - I'm gonna try and pick up Panzer dragoon orta.