gwen's list of amazing stuff: less amazing than years ago, but still worth a check.

guinaevere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
strawhat.gif

My games are on the Marketplace (), but below are some random oddities which need homes.

Please advise me if my prices are way too high or way too low. Some of this stuff probably has no value other than $1 or $2, but I charge a minimum of $4 for shipping materials and paypal fees.
Halo Cards
loose

the jackal card is embossed and kinda metallic
$4 shipped for the group

c5c8d7fe-b4cd-4157-a362-7a080d94c86e_zpseafa7638.jpg
halocardjackal_zps54435f47.jpg

Ho oh figure
in baggie in box

this was a give away or pre-order bonus
$4 shipped

270ea6a6-1da9-4cce-af5a-da33f22e044d_zps98d28e4a.jpg
088fa14d-3150-4518-9134-022f916c8593_zps4650d226.jpg

Final Fantasy Xii Art Disc
still sealed

this was a give away or pre-order bonus
$4 shipped

ffxiiart_zpsdf203239.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 Mardi Gras Necklaces
loose

GameStop employees were to wear these at the midnight release
$6 shipped

left4dead2_zpse6004c61.jpg

Batman Arkham City water bottle/hospital IV fluid bag
sealed

part of the GameStop promo kit. one per store
$8 shipped

5f6fe4b1-6f5c-43b8-89bd-86be7f110c37_zpsaa4e82dc.jpg

Sim Green Gem Headband
in baggie

I believe this was EA swag from one of the annual GameStop conferences. (though it could have just been promotional GS material. I forget when my hunny gave it to me.) The gem is transparant, but was refusing to show up as such in my pictures.
$5 shipped

49b9595c-15af-435c-b51e-12591b07e83a_zps99459fe5.jpg
ef99267c-b9d8-4718-8bac-66514d2b18c1_zps68b5cad0.jpg

Lego Batman Keychain
loose

I believe this was a pre order bonus for Lego Batman at GameStop
$7 shipped

5a71cb0d-7474-49af-a899-41d1c833368a_zpsf83da576.jpg

Azumanga Keychains
loose

No idea where the brother-person picked these up
$8 shipped

f7d067c3-1f73-49e3-b602-022726f68c77_zpse405ad3b.jpg

One Piece Keychains
loose

Same story - No idea where the brother-person picked these up
$16 shipped

7d447227-0dbc-435c-812e-e720041abb99_zps2e2e579d.jpg

Inflatable Dead Space 2 Plasma Cutter
loose

Viscerial or EA swag from annual GameStop Conference
$14

deadspace2_zps081d027b.jpg

Inflatable Mass Effect 3 Inflatable Omni Blade
in sealed packet

Bioware or EA swag from annual GameStop Conference
$14

masseffect3b_zpsa24cfb49.jpg
18ac3606-2b48-4a66-a0d5-7efd87ef6253_zpsa2dd1de6.jpg

Grandia II case, art, and soundtrack. No Game.
pre-owned

No idea what happened to the game. It's simply not there. The case has Electronic Boutique price stickers on it, and it has some definite shelf wear. The instructions are not torn, but the outer pages feel kinda... stiff? Soundtrack CD is fine.
$8 shipped

45461399-9720-4ac6-b44f-fefc7adb7a0b_zpsee218b66.jpg

Mr Men Pencil Toppers
loose

I collected these from european ebayers in the late 1990s. These are not erasers, they're very hard plastic.
$12 shipped

5285c011-018f-4852-a10c-f02ec48cc815_zps1c49ff63.jpg
f570e59d-bede-4548-83fc-77fb4d3ce74e_zpsdef36732.jpg

successfulineverything_zps62bec047.jpg

chopper.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Bumpage, 'cause I can.[/quote]You're a Hunny, shrike. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Are you trading also, or just selling?[/quote] Hit me with a trade list and we'll take a look.

King of Fighters EX2 sold, thank you Nephilim!

I'll keep these up a couple more days before listing on eBay.

EDIT: whoops! I just realized I forgot to throw the DC games in the OP. updated.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']PE II and VS are way high, they'd do well to get half those prices on ebay. anyway, interested in Norse as well.[/quote]

Not necessarily, I just sold my copy of PE II for $40 before shipping. So I would say it's a do-able price. Anyway, free bump.

[quote name='RPGLord13']Not necessarily, I just sold my copy of PE II for $40 before shipping. So I would say it's a do-able price. Anyway, free bump.[/QUOTE]

props on the sale, that's impressive.

Nice list, pitfallharry. But I didn't see anything. =\

Pimp, any chance of Shadow of Destiny?

Onikage, I'll have Jaeli check your list tomorrow, as that's one of his games.

As to the games with prices... lil' bro was hoping to get "at least or close to $X.xx" on. And the prices he came up with were from checking the recent
sold prices on eBay. So if they're outta whack he'll find that out soon enough when they go on eBay in a couple days.

But feel free to come offer a price for those or any of the games.

Okey hokey.

Onikage, he said he'd love to trade for Odama. Could that work for you? Ninja Five-0 is pretty rare and it does have the box and instuctions. I've just updated the picture so everyone can see.

Pimp, PM me your mailing addy and I'll mail Norse out Monday Morning. =)

[quote name='guinaevere']And thanks to shrike again... he is clearly the best mod at CAG.
smile_eager.gif
[/quote]
Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)[/quote]I can work with that.
[quote name='shrike4242']I guess it's a double-bump this time around.[/quote]I feel so dirty.
[quote name='shrike4242']Trifecta.[/quote]No hat trick? At the least, I owe you a Turkey.

I've just replied to everyone's PMs. Forgive the delay, it's so crazy trying to get all the shopping, baking, decorating, whatevering done for da holidays.
blush.gif

Bump to update the list. My bro is loving the trades, so he asked me to add two PSP games to the list. Pro Race Driver 2006 and NFS: Underground Rivals. Both are complete and I'll get some pics of the games later.

More importantly, where's my free bump from the most sexay mod around?

[quote name='guinaevere']Bump to update the list. My bro is loving the trades, so he asked me to add two PSP games to the list. Pro Race Driver 2006 and NFS: Underground Rivals. Both are complete and I'll get some pics of the games later.

More importantly, where's my free bump from the most sexay mod around?[/quote]
Sorry, my dear, I had to find you all the way on page 4. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry, my dear, I had to find you all the way on page 4. :cry:[/quote]See what happens when you don't help me out?

All PMs have been replied to. Again, apologies for the delay. My sleigh doesn't go as fast as Santa's. But I've getting to the point where I won't have to be out every minute of the day... which is good because this week is baking Christmas Cookie week! YAY!

Who wants a cookie?

Thanks Jericho, replied via PM.

Added picture for NFS underground rivals (psp), and added Pro Race Driver (ps2) to the list.

Also, removed ZooKeeper and Mr Driller Drill Spirits, as I put them on eBay and they sold in about 20 minutes. But I put a new copy of Metroid Prime Pinball up (thank you Kmart!).

I'm gonna have to send shrike a thank you card.

I just updated the prices on PE II and Vagrant Story, as I did a quick look on eBay and their prices dropped over the past few weeks. I'd still like to see if anyone here wants to buy or trade here before resorting to eBay.

Is that me being lazy? You bet. Now if they were MY games, I'd toss them on eBay and try to get the highest price possible.

I would even make an effort to write legibly. Or not, it could be fun getting a letter and not understanding a word that's written... I mean, you can pretend the other person is saying just about anything.

Updated, as Metroid Prime Pinball just sold.

Gwen, looking for anything in particular for WarioWare Touched? I'm too lazy to make a list, but I have a ton of stuff (and can get more ;)). If there are any particular items you (or your brother) are looking for just let me know.

[quote name='The Crotch']Check my list (see: London Calling) for Vagrant Story.[/quote]Thanks, I didn't see anything. =\

SIUfan, I just sold my other copy of Wario Ware Touched on eBay for $42 shipped. For a cag maybe $37 shipped?

Geez io, that's way too broad for me. Lemme think about it and get back to you.

[quote name='guinaevere']
SIUfan, I just sold my other copy of Wario Ware Touched on eBay for $42 shipped. For a cag maybe $37 shipped?
[/QUOTE]

I had NO IDEA they were getting this much. There's a used copy at my GR, and I've seen new copies somewhere recently (where though??). I figured it would be dirt cheap now. So, there's probably nothing we could work out a trade for, as I figured we were talking a used copy worth $15 or so ;). You probably, understandably, want more than that (in trades).

[quote name='io']I had NO IDEA they were getting this much.[/quote]I know it's crazy. Touched is, imo one of the weaker Wario Ware games. *shrugs*

There's a used copy at my GR
With all the credit you have there, why don't you pick it up, silly?

[quote name='guinaevere']I know it's crazy. Touched is, imo one of the weaker Wario Ware games. *shrugs*

With all the credit you have there, why don't you pick it up, silly?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I had a brain freeze there. It had been sitting for a LONG time and when the 25% off deal hit I went in the first day and it was gone. I believe I even posted this in the GR thread - just completely forgot. But I have seen it new somewhere just this week. Thing is, I've never wanted to spend $35 on it. Heck, I didnt even want to spend $20 or $25 in GR credit on the used copy (whatever it was for the year it was sitting there). I'm assuming it has got to go "Greatest Hits" or whatever (Player's Choice I suppose, actually). Those will be coming for the DS eventually.

bread's done
Back