Have Game Boy Advance SP system and games- want them all GONE! Now with prices!

Rocko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)

All of my console games are complete and non-GH unless noted.

I ship first class with DC#. Prices include shipping. Paypal only for purchases. Willing to check lists, but would really prefer to sell.

Have

Game Boy Advance

bit Generations: Boundish (import, region free) (Complete) $7
Castlevania Circle of the Moon (label partly ripped off, works fine) $3
Classic NES Series: Metroid $5
Classic NES Series: Xevious $3
Densutsu no Stafi 2 (Legend of Starfy 2) (Import, region free, precursor to the new DS Starfy game) (Complete) 10

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Comes with DS case and custom printed art for DS case) $9

I would ideally like to sell the lot of the GBA SP and games for $65 shipped, which is a $22 discount from my listed prices. Please PM if interested. I would be willing to break up the lot- I'm not set on getting rid of it at once.

SNES(All cart only)
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World

Guides
Goldeneye (Nintendo)
Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo)
Mario Tennis (Prima)
Super Mario 64 (Nintendo)
All guides are years old and were used. Conditions vary, PM for specifics.

Penny guide list [/U[/U[URL]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5942994&postcount=293]here[/url].

Manga
Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo
D. Gray Man volume 1
Hikaru No Go volumes 1-2
Hunter X Hunter volumes 1-3
Kingdom Hearts volumes 1-3
Prince of Tennis volumes 1-6
Read or Die volumes 1-3

Want

Miscellaneous
Brain Age 2 DS carrying case (from Brain Age 2 DS bundle)
Pirates of the Caribbean Skull stylus
Touch Darts promotional dart stylus
Paypal

And I'll gladly see your link. Thanks.

Note:
If you have something I want and see nothing, let me see your wants list. I may have something not listed here. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Shrike.

Responded to some PMs, and realized that It's not the Zelda CE I want- I want the Zelda Master Quest- with OoT and Master Quest.

Whoops.

I've got Tekken 2 non-gh. Didn't see anything on your list..

Looking for saturn, snes, nes, sega cd, and genesis games right now. Have any of those you'd trade?

Bump for wanting KH2. If you have something I want and see nothing, let me see your wants list. I may have something not listed here. ;]

[quote name='naes']Bump.

I'm somewhat interested in Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and Puzzle Quest. But, I have no clue what to offer.[/quote]

It'd help if you had a haves list. ;)

bread's done
Back