WTB: Street Fighter (SOTA), Marvel Legends, & Star Wars Unleashed Figures

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I know this isn't exactly games, but I'm looking for a bunch cool figures hand and pose in a new room and these are the three coolest lines IMO.

I'm really, really looking for the Street Fighter stuff.

If you have any Sota SF, ML, or SWU stuff let me know. I'll trade games or pony up some cash. :D

Just an FYI.. GameCrazy got these little Chun-Li statues in if you preorder the new Marvel game or something.. it might be worth checking out, they got a ton in so they'd probably just give you one for free.

I read somewhere that Suncoast Movies, in most malls, are clearencing SOTA SF Toys at 75% off. Comes out to 4 dollars or so per figure.

Not sure how YMMV this is, though.

[quote name='Scorch']Just an FYI.. GameCrazy got these little Chun-Li statues in if you preorder the new Marvel game or something.. it might be worth checking out, they got a ton in so they'd probably just give you one for free.[/QUOTE]

Oh, excellent. I'll take a ride down there tomorrow.

And this is pretty cool:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B322141A

You can pre-order a case of the Round 3 figures.

[quote name='Roufuss']I read somewhere that Suncoast Movies, in most malls, are clearencing SOTA SF Toys at 75% off. Comes out to 4 dollars or so per figure.

Not sure how YMMV this is, though.[/QUOTE]

I hit my Suncoast up already and got what I could. Two Red Gi Kens.

Damn... Wave 1 is pretty hard to find these days, it took me awhile to find my M. Bison and that was when the wave was new.

SOTA Toys has some paint variants up, and the SDCC Exclusive 2 pack:

http://www.sotatoys.com/prod_excl.htm

And Marvel Legends... good luck with that. I gave up on those figures because I got sick of them shortpacking the cases, but they seemed to have fixed that in Wave 9. Check out your local Targets, because they seem to have gotten a ton of ML, and they are cheap too, about 6 dollars. I know they had every fig in Wave 9 x2, was a nice surprise.

For SW:U... Target has them on sale still for 12 dollars, I believe. I've only seen Anakin and Obi-Wan, never a General Grievous.

Roufuss, I've been eyeing those up. Not sure if I want to drop that much yet. I probably will though if only to avoid future eBay infaltion.

[quote name='Friedle']Roufuss, I've been eyeing those up. Not sure if I want to drop that much yet. I probably will though if only to avoid future eBay infaltion.[/QUOTE]

Yea... it's weird, because past SW: Unleashed figures moved damn fast, espically when the series first hit.

Now they are starting to linger on the shelves... I'm sure we'll see them at retail cheaper than 12. That General Grievous is a bitch to find, though. If you see him, snap him up.

bread's done
Back