Deep Labyrinth $19.99 new EB

I usually pick-up anything from Atlus but I didn't hear very good things about this game. Now that it's $20 maybe I'll give it a try.

The, it's not that the game is total crap, but this isn't ever going to become a rare or pricey Atlus game.

I scored a used copy on eBay 2 weeks after it came out for like $16.xx shipped. It's sort of fun in a way, especially if 2D 1st person view dungeon crawling jRPGs are yout thing (for whatever odd reason that would be).

If you can get it for $10 I say go for it. Magical Starsign & Children of Mana were $15 a week ago and those games are quite a bit better.

Thanks for the heads up on this, OP. I picked it up today. I'd been waiting for a price drop since I didn't know how I'd like the control scheme...if I can deal with it, though, I bet I'll love the game.

I picked this game up a few months ago to play on my plane ride over to japan.. thank god i picked up Mario Kart at the same time, or else that flight would have been worse than it was in the first place.

[quote name='Snake2715']I say try Mazes of Fate first...[/quote]

I've played both and Mazes of Fate was more fun for me to play.

I love Atlus - but this game was a total stinker. 5 minutes of play was enough for me. Then it went to ebay and I got my money back. I am getting sick just thinking about it.

[quote name='dsullo']I love Atlus - but this game was a total stinker. 5 minutes of play was enough for me. Then it went to ebay and I got my money back. I am getting sick just thinking about it.[/quote]

Even worse than Rule of Rose?

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Even worse than Rule of Rose?[/QUOTE]

never played rule of rose. I am pretty tolerant of bad games and bad movies. I even liked Crusader of Might and Magic on the PSX. If you played it not knowing who made it, you would bet your game collection that ATLUS did NOT make this game.

bread's done
Back