Chika Trade List - 30gig black Ipod

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:36 PM

Currently have a 30 gig black ipod. Light scratches as it's been in a case most of the time. No deep scratches and no significant ones on the screen. Comes with hard case, arm band, original box and instructions, ear buds, new ear bud covers in sealed package, ear bud case, usb cable, cradle adapter and wall charger. $125 or cash and trade - pm me and make me an offer!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Chika, 31 May 2009 - 12:34 AM.

Your mom is a dick.

#2 strdr4

strdr4

See You Space Cowboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:35 PM

Would you like to trade a GBA sp2 for it?

QUENCH your m i n d
Posted Image

#3 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:20 PM

Would you like to trade a GBA sp2 for it?

Are you fucking kidding me? It's a brand new pink DS Lite, factory sealed, that I just paid $140 with tax. It's one of the hardest to find items this season. I did not post a trade list for a reason. I found a hard to find item that I know a lot of people want, if not for themselves, as a gift. I figured I would be nice and offer it to a fellow CAG and not auction it on ebay or half.com, like i did with the other two, which both sold for over $200. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to get an item that's sold out without having to pay a crazy markup.

Your mom is a dick.

#4 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:23 PM

are they still selling ridiculously on ebay? I should goto to Walmart there was like 5 of them just two days ago.

#5 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:19 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? It's a brand new pink DS Lite, factory sealed, that I just paid $140 with tax. It's one of the hardest to find items this season. I did not post a trade list for a reason. I found a hard to find item that I know a lot of people want, if not for themselves, as a gift. I figured I would be nice and offer it to a fellow CAG and not auction it on ebay or half.com, like i did with the other two, which both sold for over $200. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to get an item that's sold out without having to pay a crazy markup.

What about two GPA SP 2's?

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#6 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:03 PM

What about two GPA SP 2's?

ha, thanks roufie:)

Your mom is a dick.

#7 hbom1985

hbom1985

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:38 AM

Um...yea we actually have quite a few at the EB games I work at, they've been sitting there for a week+. So I wouldn't say "one of the hardest to find items this season."
:applause:

#8 Cry Havoc

Cry Havoc

Breaker Breaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:51 AM

I didn't even know they were hard to find. If I would have known that I would have bought a few and sold them on ebay. I see them all the time.

#9 Goldfingiz

Goldfingiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:51 AM

Um...yea we actually have quite a few at the EB games I work at, they've been sitting there for a week+. So I wouldn't say "one of the hardest to find items this season."

Every store in my area is sold out of them in every color. I got lucky the other day and walked into Gamestop after they received a shipment, so I grabbed a couple for gifts.

Also, the prices on eBay suggest that it's a hard to find item.

:applause: Awesome job to the thread starter for such a great offer. I'd pick it up but I just got a black one and gave my white one to the GF. :o

#10 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:53 AM

I cannot find a single DS Lite (pink, black or white) for sale in my area, and it's the same case for online retailers. So based on my location, I'd back up the OP in saying that it is definitely one of the hardest to find toys this year.

#11 Kendro

Kendro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:01 AM

:rofl: First 5 posts are priceless.

#12 furyk

furyk

Captain of the Handheld

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:01 AM

That's incredibly nice of the OP. Free bump.

#13 strdr4

strdr4

See You Space Cowboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:14 AM

I was able to find another pink DS Lite at Best Buy. I'm feeling the holiday spirit and wanted to offer it, at cost, to CAGs first. I even have a gift receipt for it.

If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure something out..

ha. if I knew I'd get such an obnoxious reaction I wouldn't have posted.

QUENCH your m i n d
Posted Image

#14 DisturbedZen

DisturbedZen

I'm illegal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:15 AM

Agh, I wish I could buy this! I want a black one for my friend.
One of the original CAGs.

Goozex referral, http://www.goozex.co...?idr=4449014487

Los Angeles Lakers

Fisher - Bryant - Odom - Gasol - Bynum

"Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you may proceed"

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=76788

#15 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:18 AM

Agh, I wish I could buy this! I want a black one for my friend.

Best Buy, at least in my town, seemed to have a new shipment. I was looking for a black one for my bf, and I saw there were a bunch of pinks. He got the black one and between the two of us we bought a couple pinks. We've been trying to sell them at the lowest price that covers the cost plus shipping with insurance and guaranteed delivery. On the last one I sold on half.com, I only made $20 cuz guaranteed shipping costs an assload at this point.

Your mom is a dick.

#16 Jack7Of7Spades7

Jack7Of7Spades7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:25 AM

I look at the ebay prices and I have no clue what you're talking about, I can only see a $10-$20 profit of selling, if even that for most of the auctions...

#17 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:33 AM

I look at the ebay prices and I have no clue what you're talking about, I can only see a $10-$20 profit of selling, if even that for most of the auctions...

ebay's lowest BIN price is 167.14 plus 45.00 for shipping. many auctions already have 20+ bids.

lowest price at half.com is 185.

Your mom is a dick.

#18 Joystick76

Joystick76

A Tout Le Monde

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:36 AM

It's surprising, but it's true. Quite the profit...
Posted Image
"You're off the f*cking chain!" - Danny Butterman, Hot Fuzz (2007)

#19 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:40 AM

Is it still going to be worth it selling them now or is this an xmas only thing?

#20 Jack7Of7Spades7

Jack7Of7Spades7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:42 AM

ebay's lowest BIN price is 167.14 plus 45.00 for shipping. many auctions already have 20+ bids.

lowest price at half.com is 185.

We have the normal extremely low price that will be won by snipers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

Then we have the average auctions

These are all just examples, they get higher and lower from there, and while I was wrong about the profit, it is indeed about $20 per DS, but $165+ and $400+ shipping?

I'm thinking I read something wrong, we are talking about DS Lites right? Pink/Black ones?

#21 Jack7Of7Spades7

Jack7Of7Spades7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:44 AM

Oh yeah and thisi s what I searched for, DS Lite new system, everything else (like color) wasn't needed because as you can see they are hte only ones being sold.

http://video-games.s...2d100QQsbrsrtZd

#22 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

The pink DS Lite found a home.

Thanks everyone who PM'd me, happy holidays!

Your mom is a dick.

#23 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:01 AM

bumpity bump bump!

Your mom is a dick.

#24 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

8-)

#25 Moxio

Moxio

Supervillain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

Whoa, this iPod is a great deal! I must bump this thread in response to my elevated emotions!

(free bump :))

#26 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:58 AM

iPod > jPod

#27 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:25 PM