Eragon Save $20 360, $10 other systems 12/26(?)-1/(?)

NamPaehc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I saw a flyer being sent out to a Gamestop store today at work. Not sure if they are actually in the stores or not but it was just a page for the "Eragon" game based off the new movie.

The top part had a secton stating that you can save $20 on the X-box 360 version making the price $39.99 instead of $59.99.

The lower part had save $10 on the other systems. Knocks them down to $19.99-29.99. PS2 and PSP I think I remember seeing, but it had a lot of them. Though I didn't have long to read it to confirm each.

I did scan the date for the deal at the bottom though again... I'm a little unsure of the details.

It starts on either the 26th or 28th and goes on until early Jan. but I'll update when I see the info again.

PSP, DS, and the GBA version have the highest scores on gamerankings.

The GBA version (73%) looks like it's an RPG
The PSP (68%) version looks like its just flying a dragon around
The DS version (67%) is an adventure game apparently with good graffix for the DS.

I myself won't buy any of these games since I thought the movie was pretty mediocre (I haven't read the book), but for people who are interested that looks to be what the games are like. Judging from reviews I would avoid the console versions at all cost.

The console version is like a REALLY watered down version of EA's LOTR games. Play those instead.

And yes I am on authority to say this, having achieved 100% achievements on the X360 version.

oddly I think there's a Eregon $5 off coupon also going around at movie theaters, but I think it's just BB, not GS... plus the movie was decent but the game (demo) is horrible.

They all got sent through before I got a chance to nail down the details but the fliers should start showing up in the next few days.

bread's done
Back