FS/FT: Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition preorder ps4

sonicdescent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
For Sale or trade:
Ps4 preorder for the fo4 pip boy edition from Amazon..I don't have a ps4 anymore. I'd trade this for the X1 edition or even better, be willing to sell. Let me know CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the DC version of THPS2 if you're interested at all. I'm interested in either Brain Age or Big Brain Academy.

[quote name='Supreme']I've got the DC version of THPS2 if you're interested at all. I'm interested in either Brain Age or Big Brain Academy.[/quote]

No thanks, don't have a DC yet. I prefer the PS controller for those games anyway.

I've got GTA 3 (original) and Parappa the Rapper 2 for the PS2 if you're interested in trading for Brain Age and Big Brain Academy.

Thanks!

[quote name='Silly Burrito']I've got GTA 3 (original) and Parappa the Rapper 2 for the PS2 if you're interested in trading for Brain Age and Big Brain Academy.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

hmm, nah, only because GTA3 isn't very difficult to find. I would be interested in buying those from you though if you are up for that, let me know.

[quote name='sonicdescent']hmm, nah, only because GTA3 isn't very difficult to find. I would be interested in buying those from you though if you are up for that, let me know.[/QUOTE]

What if I threw in GTA:VC?

[quote name='Silly Burrito']What if I threw in GTA:VC?[/QUOTE]

Someone actually bought me both GTAs today at EB for 10 bucks and I managed to find Parappa 2.

nyprimus, I am contemplating your offer and I will get you back.

Everyone else..I added some cables and controllers to my want list for some older systems, so anyone that has these laying around, especially this obscure 32x connector wire, let me know. Also some additions to the trade list for some classic consoles.

[quote name='Supreme']Would you trade King of Fighters 98 (do you mean 99?) for my Final Fantasy Chronicles (GH, complete, mint)?[/QUOTE]

Yes, my mistake, it is King of Fighters Dream Match 1999. and yes..I will take that trade.

[quote name='rortiz79']cml and collection link for the Wii stuff[/QUOTE]

I took a look at your link on here and didn't see anything I was interested in, sorry.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I have a like new Genesis 6 button controller, the version that came with the Genesis 3. PM me if interested.[/quote]

pm sent

[quote name='Theenternal']I have several sega saturns, model 1 and model 2[/quote]

PM's sent to both saturn guys

prior warning to any Saturn offers: My starting point is the 29.99 I can get a console for from Cash in Culture. If you want more than that, I would pass unless it was bundled with games I was interested in.

Hey I got these below, let me know how much you want to spend:

Sega Saturn Console
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Ico

EDIT (for post above) It is more of a switching system of games to play backup discs. It is easier with one.

bread's done
Back