Value City: La Pucelle Tactics $9.99, Loco Roco $19.99

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I picked up La Pucelle Tactics tonight for $9.99 new at Value City, I think is better than decent.

They also had Loco Roco for $19.99. If I didn't buy it immediately when it came out, I'd jump all over that. I remember they've also used Loco Roco in their flyer to advertise their games, but this is the first time I've seen it in store.

Selection is VERY YMMV and you'll have to dig through a lot of crap to find any good titles.

Here are some other titles I've seen or picked up at Value City in the past month:

Dark Alliance PS2 GH = $7.99
It's Mr. Pants GBA = $7.99
Shemue II Xbox = $7.99
Army Men RTS Gamecube = $9.99
Front Mission 4 = $9.99
Wild Arms 3 = $9.99

and many others that I wouldn't consider to be deals

Regional chain that sells closeout stuff only. Like Big Lots, but without the stench.

Anything at VC is YMMV times 10, but thanks for the headsup.

I'll check it out next time I have a chance...I have two to choose from, but it's true that most of their games are crap. Sometimes, their old sports titles are outlandishly priced, but they'll never move.

[quote name='mykevermin']Regional chain that sells closeout stuff only. Like Big Lots, but without the stench.
[/QUOTE]
I find the opposite to be true. Well, for the most part. Value City is like Walmart -1, and Big Lots is like a lesser Walgreens meets a lesser Ace Hardware.

Thanks OP, I may try my luck there next week. Nothing beats my finding two copies of LaPucelle for 1.96 at CC in alabama. But it'd be fun to see what else they have.

[quote name='mykevermin']Like Big Lots, but without the stench.[/quote]You haven't been to the one on Cobb Parkway.

[quote name='epobirs']The nearest location to me is 1587 miles. Guess I'll wait for a more convenient venue.[/quote]Some people are so lazy.

bread's done
Back