Dead or Alive Ultimate preorder deal at EB Games and GameStop and IGN

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Ultimatallica

Ultimatallica

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:58 PM

No I swear to god it says the exact same thing for me except for 2 cards and 2 months. Seriously, I wouldn't make something up like this to argue over.

Also I figured out the shipping, I was clicking to remove it ><
GAMERTAG- Ultimatallica
Annually, Americans spent ten times as much money on video games as Canada does on it's military.

#32 CapAmerica

CapAmerica

Dead or Alive Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:59 PM

Both deals have updated to say the same thing about the Xbox Live and Trading Cards.

You will receive two of four different cards.
and
Get a free Xbox Live two month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:02 PM

Both deals have updated to say the same thing about the Xbox Live and Trading Cards.

You will receive two of four different cards.
and
Get a free Xbox Live two month subscription! This offer is for a limited time only.

Strange. :? It still hasn't changed for me yet. I just don't get it.

#34 CapAmerica

CapAmerica

Dead or Alive Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2004 - 12:16 AM

last night they were differnt, but I checked them this afternoon and they where changed. I guess EB had a mistake in their info.

EBWorld:
Trading card image for display purposes only. You will receive two of four different cards. Choice of card not available.

Pre-order and receive a free Dead or Alive Ultimate Wall Scroll. Bonus item will ship with purchased product, and is only available while supplies last. If you choose In-Store Pickup for this game, please contact the store for bonus item availability.

GameStop:
Bonus Offer! - Preorder Dead or Alive Ultimate and receive an exclusive Xbox Costumed Kasumi Figure FREE! Kasumi is drop "dead" gorgeous in her new Xbox themed costume!

Preorders for DOA Ultimate will be shipped in Special Limited Edition Dual Case with one disk in each box and 2 trading cards!

Plus for the for a limited time only you will also receive 2 Months of Xbox Live Service FREE!(For new Xbox Live customers only.)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 CD

CD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2004 - 02:03 AM

Was kicking myself earlier this year when the free Kasumi figure deal was offered on Tecmo's website but there was a glitch in there system that prevented me from being able to complete the order.

Glad IGN's offering the same deal now, tax-free and free overnight shipping to boot! :D

#36 miriamleo

miriamleo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:03 AM

I want the figure too (the wall scroll at EB is similar to the one they offered with Ninja Gaiden with Ryu on it, not too exciting anymore) But judging from the (tiny) picture of the figure, it looks like cheap plastic. But still it is free, but I bet stores like Target BestBuy will have it on sale very soon...