Is there a picture of Wombat out there?

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I need to get a general I idea of what Wombat looks like for a video that I might try and make for the contest. Does anyone know of one? Thanks!

[quote name='rywateska']I need to get a general I idea of what Wombat looks like for a video that I might try and make for the contest. Does anyone know of one? Thanks![/QUOTE]
YOU BETTER NOT MAKE A VIDEO

Personally, when I listen to the CAGCast, I prefer to visualize their 'caricature' versions as created by WhipSmartBanky, I believe.

(Waits for someone to quote this and then post "Me too" or "I agree".)

That's pre-nutrasystem Wombat. He slimmed down quite a bit. There's a picture of him with some Microsoft event around here somewhere. He was talking to some Xbox exec.

I searched and couldn't find a link... Anyone... Anyone... Anyone...

Beuler..?

[quote name='Trakan']He reminds me of that guy from that show 'Street Smarts.'[/QUOTE]

woah wtf he does

I'm also surprised someone else knows what Street Smarts is

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']YOU BETTER NOT MAKE A VIDEO[/QUOTE]

Shows you the confidence he has in his own video's ability to actually win against any competition...

[quote name='smellhasreturned']woah wtf he does

I'm also surprised someone else knows what Street Smarts is[/quote]

Haha I used to watch that show, the people on it were so stupid.

Look here , sorry Macy .

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2345486&postcount=77

I changed it a little .

Wombat_PeterMoore2.jpg

I would have gotten the dude from The Warriors autograph .

I seem to have a memory of 1 picture of him that clearly showed him, I'm thinking he was at some sort of restaurant and wearing some sort of hat. It might have been a different member though I'm not completely sure.

Thanks for all the help! The video's rendering now so hopefully I can call it a night. If not, well, that would just be shitty, really, really shitty. Here's to a win!

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I seem to have a memory of 1 picture of him that clearly showed him, I'm thinking he was at some sort of restaurant and wearing some sort of hat. It might have been a different member though I'm not completely sure.[/quote]

yup, the last one in that link was the one I was thinking of.

bread's done
Back