Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PSP) $30 New / $27 Used at Gamestop/EB

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, that was a quick pricedrop for a GTA game.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's what you get when you price your game $10 higher than almost every other PSP game.

I saw this one coming... the game was frequently on sale for $30 every other week it seemed at the big retailers.

Nice, I was afraid that if I wanted to buy it sometime around the summer it would be diffiuclt to find for less than $50 so a $30 MSRP is great (I just started the original Vice City 2 weeks ago)

Since it's $29.99 at GameCrazy, does this look universal?

GTA: LCS went the same route right before being officially announced with a $19.99 price tag for PS2. I wonder if that's next.

Yes, it's the same game released on PS2 & they re-make it & make it fit on PSP plus 2 players and extra levels. No way i pay $30 for this game. Hope i can pickup for $15 or less around summer.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Yes, it's the same game released on PS2 & they re-make it & make it fit on PSP plus 2 players and extra levels. [/quote]
You really don't know what you're talking about. It is very different from the original Vice City. If I weren't lazy I'd take the time to list all the dozens of additions and enhancements. Suffice to say it's the best PSP game I've played, and an amazing bargain at $30.

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, that's what you get when you price your game $10 higher than almost every other PSP game.

I saw this one coming... the game was frequently on sale for $30 every other week it seemed at the big retailers.[/QUOTE]

I think we've seen the last of the $49.99 PSP games.

Although I think Wario 64 was on to something there also. I really think its a combination of releasing the price too high and the memory of how we got hosed on LCS and it coming out on PS2 for $20.

I hope there is a San Andreas Stories, I have been looking forward to it even though it hasn't been announced (I figured it was a given it would be released)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I think we've seen the last of the $49.99 PSP games.

Although I think Wario 64 was on to something there also. I really think its a combination of releasing the price too high and the memory of how we got hosed on LCS and it coming out on PS2 for $20.[/quote]

I heard that! I don't see any more new releases higher than $39.99, starting with January 2007 releases. Oh well; better for us, since we don't have to shell out so much money for PSP games. Or could I be sensing the PSP's gradual downfall?

[quote name='neonglow']I wonder if this price drop means that there won't be a San Andreas Stories game in the future.[/QUOTE]
Why would they do San Andreas stories, that's not even possible

The humongous lands of San Andreas are too big for PSP

bread's done
Back