Gamerush/BBV-Trade 3 X360 games get a game for FREE!!! NO EXCLUSIONS!!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
At Gamerush/Blockbuster.

Trade 3 X360, wii, ps3 games no exclusions and get a game for free!
Trade 4 ps2, GC. Xb games (MIN resell of 14.99 or more) and get a game for free!

Games you can get for FREE:
Wario ware smooth moves.
Lost Planet
God of war2

Deal ends 1/31/07

[quote name='Lockescythe']so where can i get 3 xbox 360 games for cheap in toronto?

Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Do they have Burger King games in Canada?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Do they have Burger King games in Canada?[/QUOTE]

Dang, will those work? I smell a pillage coming!!

[quote name='gamer602']At Gamerush/Blockbuster.

Trade 3 X360, wii, ps3 games no exclusions and get a game for free!
Trade 4 ps2, GC. Xb games (MIN resell of 14.99 or more) and get a game for free!

Games you can get for FREE:
Wario ware smooth moves.
Lost Planet
God of war2

Deal ends 1/31/07[/QUOTE]

Got a link to the deal? I don't wanta walkin in blockbusta with nothing in hand.

thx!

For people looking for games, I'm pretty sure that I saw Madden '06 for $11.99 at my EB last weekend. Not 100% sure of the price though.

TBW

Which one gamer?

For those wondering, Rogers Video has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal going on. Kameo is $19.99 and there are a few others that are $25 or less.

The deal is slightly different in the southern Ontario area. Its 4 games with a minimum 9.99 trade in value. Everyone please post any games that work for the deal.

Should've done this earlier but anyway, did it today.

Traded in:
Geist (free with my WiiMote on launch)
Simpsons Road Rage (brother bought this years ago)
DBZ Sagas ($10 at Rogers Video)
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 ($10 at Rogers Video)

for WarioWare.

I just calleed the BBV in Fredericton (not the North side one) and the guy said the ps2/cube/xbox games trade ins have to be worth $7.50 minimum each (so they would resell them as $14.99) and you have to trade 4. I didn't ask about 360 trades cuz I don't have one.

[quote name='Arcturian']I just calleed the BBV in Fredericton (not the North side one) and the guy said the ps2/cube/xbox games trade ins have to be worth $7.50 minimum each (so they would resell them as $14.99) and you have to trade 4. I didn't ask about 360 trades cuz I don't have one.[/quote]

The value is actually $6. 360 games have no exclusions whatsoever according to the booklet the employees have.

The cheapest 360 game I've found anywhere so far is 14.99 for a preplayed Fifa 06 at Rogers. Has anyone found any cheapies?
Here's a short list of game I've found for cheap that are 6+ dollars tradein at BBV (eligible for the trade 4 deal):

Dragonball Z Sagas - ps2 (9.99 to buy at rogers preplayed)
Burnout Revenge - ps2
Half Life 2 - xbox (9.99 to buy at rogers preplayed)
Gun - ps2 - ($14.99 to buy at rogers preplayed)

well, its a pretty short list but still they all work have fun

this is what i used.

ps2 - genji 9.98 (TRU)
xbox- Pariah 9.98 (TRU)
ps2 - SSX on tour & Ford Vs Chevy 19.99 2pack (zellers)

[quote name='Lockescythe']ok off to buy 2 more cheap 360 games today then.[/quote]

Much easier to find $10 last gen games at Rogers Video =P

err.

I heard a nasty rumourn that this deal is already over.

Well thats what redflagdeals said. They said as soon as the game is out you can't do this.

well
wasn't over,

picked up my wario ware for 46.09 alltogether.

So like 25 bucks savings or something.

Also got Zelda Twilight Princess at EB with my edge card for 10% off 49.99 so was happy about that.

Is this stil goin on? I got half a mind to do a cross border ransacking. Pengin master, you down for a road trip to white rock or richmond? We should rape the local EB and Blockbuster for 10 dollar 360 games and trade them in for new ones. Can I do this for a preorder of battlestations midway? Update please!

I got quite a few $5-$15 360 games at Rogers with the PS3/Wii launch coupon book. Those coupons are still good and your local Rogers may have some still.

I think Fifa RTWC, Kong, NHL2k6 and College Hoops 2k6 were all $5 on the receipt (so $15 ticket price).

[quote name='scary perry']I got quite a few $5-$15 360 games at Rogers with the PS3/Wii launch coupon book. Those coupons are still good and your local Rogers may have some still.

I think Fifa RTWC, Kong, NHL2k6 and College Hoops 2k6 were all $5 on the receipt (so $15 ticket price).[/quote]

So that's the coupon book! They keep telling me they haven't had one for years. I guess only locations who sold PS3/Wii still have them?

According to the employee information sheet at BBV the deal is going on until the end of the month (though the above poster would normally be right because an employee told me usually the trade in deals at BBV end on the game's release date but not in this case). The Rogers in Grand Falls, NB had some coupon booklets which I raided and I plan on using my 'Buy 2 Preplayed Game and get 10 off' to buy some of the aforementioned Rogers cheapies for BBV deal. I think I can get Warioware for about 24.00 dollars--YES!!

[quote name='shaggy16']The deal is slightly different in the southern Ontario area. Its 4 games with a minimum 9.99 trade in value. Everyone please post any games that work for the deal.[/quote]

It's actually both. You can trade in any 3 360, Wii or PS3 games, no exclusions OR 4 last gen games with a value of $9.99 or more.

I'm in St. Catharines and I traded Fight Night, Burnout and NHL 2K7 for Lost Planet, no problems. :D

So phoning around to a few of the blockbusters in my area I have found the deal only applies before the game's release (in other words, only for pre-order). So at the moment this only applies to God of War II, however one of the people told me that they do this ever couple of months with new games to pre-order. She suggested I phone in every month to see what game they are offering this deal for. From the sounds of it, it looks like they plan to continue this for quite some time.

For those who want to get God of War II with this deal, here is a semi complete list of compatible games (note: the minimum trade in value will vary from store to store):
Forza Motorsport (Xbox)
Syberia (Xbox)
TMNT - Mutant Melee ($6)
Gun ($6)
From Russia With Love ($6)
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Forza Motorsport
Burnout Revenge ($6)
DT Racer ($8)
Suzuki TT Superbikes ($8)
Rebel Raiders : Operation Nighthawk ($8)
Mario Party 5
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Serious Sam 2 - $8.00 TIV
Scrapland - $8.00 TIV
Dead to Rights 2 - $8.00 TIV
American Chopper 2 - $8.00 TIV
Classified: The Sentinal $6.00
Pariah $8.00
Need for Speed Underground 2
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Resident Evil: Outbreak 2
SSX on Tour
NHL 2006
Viewtiful Joe 2
Hunter: The Reckoning
Stake
Blood Wake
Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds
The Punisher
Silent Hill 4
Wallace and Gromit in Project Zoo
Spy Fiction
Genji
Project Snowblind
Lugui Mansion ($8)
Waverace ($6)
Harry Potter ($6)
Nintendogs ($8)

This was compiled from the RFD thread posted by firestorm.

Hey imcrazy, I noticed that a BBV employee told you "the deal only applies before the game's release date" but the other day when I got Warioware the day after it was released the employee looked at the information sheet and told that USUALLY it was the case that the trade 3/4 deal ended on the game's release date but for this particular deal the info sheet specifies that it is good until the end of January. In other word, people can still get Warioware for the Wii until the end of the month : )
Convenient list, btw thanks

The employee told me the end of the month thing only applied to God of War II, since its not out yet. But again thats just in my case, I have heard of people being able to get the games after the fact as long as the employees don't know whats going on.

bread's done
Back