*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

Inf^Shini

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
LAST UPDATE: (Redux edition in the making) 10/10

Why not listen to something while you're browsing! ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Amc-HYp1c

~ Pics are now up. Will edit list accordingly. ~

NOTE: Pictures are a bit larger but CAG will resize them. If you want to see them larger just open them in a separate tab/window. Thank you for looking!

*I ship everything USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation, unless the package is heavy/large enough to warrant delivery through UPS.

*Payment in - Paypal (If it's with a Credit Card, let me know first), Money Order, or Concealed Cash.

*Any questions, feel free to post/PM

*Pictures upon request

***All prices are to let you know the price range I'm looking to sell these for, but I'm always up for REASONABLE offers***

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I must've been not been thinking straight yesterday. No way I can let go of my DMC collection =/. Not for sale, I appologize >.> SRRY whoknows!

Didn't see anything I wanted Rubberband_Man, thanks for offer though

[quote name='utopianmachine']Although I'm certain I'll be swatted aside like a fly with foot fungus, CML for the PSP.[/quote]
lol, I checked your list earlier today, I saw a couple things, but if your just looking to trade, yea, not interested. I'd probably trade some stuff just to knock down the price.

Looking at your want list made me remember a detail i left out for the PSP. It has 2 funky pixels. They're only visible on a black background, one on the top middle of the screen and one at the bottom right corner of the screen.

[quote name='TheRaven']I have Killzone: Liberation FS, still sealed. 32 shipped?[/quote]
PM'd you

I got a:

Sony 1gb High Speed Memory Stick PRO Duo w/ Memory Card Adapter

Its only 3 days old iv opened it but never Used it. Due to i have a 4gb.

It came From Sony it self for 54.99. But Normal Price ls 49.99 New.

I can add it to our Deal for the PsOne LCD Screen For 37$

Deal?

Thanks Matt

Just added an Ebay item.

1 GB Corsair ValueRam. I've had it laying in the case for quite some time. I was going to put it in my parent's comp, but never got around to it.

Added 2 new auctions!

More coming soon!

I'll be putting up a paintball helmet, some VG Music, Anime OST's,, and a GBA Advance (The first version) on Ebay.

I'll also be adding more games to my list up top!

bread's done
Back