Photo
- - - - -

*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

• Please log in to reply
699 replies to this topic

#271 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

Hmmmm....what does he say after Ow Sheeeeesh?....Ow Sheeeeesh?

Well first he goes sheeeesh.... then an ow afterwards after like 6 seconds after the first sheeesh. He continues to do that and, It's hilarious it literally goes on for at least two minutes straight. Between that and his random chicken battles I don't know what more funny lol. I can't really remember after he is all done hurting what happens I think he just gets up like normal and walks away. Guy can you confirm?
Posted Image

#272 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

Well first he goes sheeeesh.... then an ow afterwards after like 6 seconds after the first sheeesh. He continues to do that and, It's hilarious it literally goes on for at least two minutes straight. Between that and his random chicken battles I don't know what more funny lol. I can't really remember after he is all done hurting what happens I think he just gets up like normal and walks away. Guy can you confirm?

Ooooohh, the chicken battle. That was bad ass/hilarious. I loved that episode, and it was one of the only episodes I've ever watched. The series honestly doesn't appeal to me, but the episode where peter fights the chicken throughout the episode was just too funny.
Another funny one was where they don't appear on the map and they decide to make their own country XD

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#273 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

2 mins? i thought it was longer. Haven't really watched family guy in a while - classes XD - however, I think he just moans until it hits commercial. it was THAT tedious. Anyhow, one of my fav parts is when stewie breast feeds on peter's nipple thinking lois's - after he realize it's not lois & starts to cough up nipple hair his expression is halarious!

#274 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

I'm fine with the ole' Looney Tunes/Tom&Jerry cartoons as well as droopy ;O

Added to list:

Twisted Metal: Head-on [Sealed] PSP
Freedom Force: The third Reich [Sealed] PC

Posted Image

#275 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Ooooohh, the chicken battle. That was bad ass/hilarious. I loved that episode, and it was one of the only episodes I've ever watched. The series honestly doesn't appeal to me, but the episode where peter fights the chicken throughout the episode was just too funny.
Another funny one was where they don't appear on the map and they decide to make their own country XD

In one of the new episodes he has another chicken battle and this one is almost 10 minutes long lol. It was fucking awesome! Yeah that one is classic too petoria FTW!

2 mins? i thought it was longer. Haven't really watched family guy in a while - classes XD - however, I think he just moans until it hits commercial. it was THAT tedious. Anyhow, one of my fav parts is when stewie breast feeds on peter's nipple thinking lois's - after he realize it's not lois & starts to cough up nipple hair his expression is halarious!

Yeah that is right it just goes to commercial. :rofl: I saw that one too that was hilarious Stewie about died once he saw Peter lol. :lol:
Posted Image

#276 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

Added my personal collection pics to TL.

I'll only consider letting some go if I get good $$$ offers.

Only those I'm established with I will entertain a trade or trade/$$$ offer with. You know who you are ;)

Posted Image

#277 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:08 PM

Bump, some of my personal collection is up for grabs for the right offers!

Posted Image

#278 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

Bump, some of my personal collection is up for grabs for the right offers!

Must resist collection. ;)
Posted Image

#279 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:16 PM

In one of the new episodes he has another chicken battle and this one is almost 10 minutes long lol. It was fucking awesome! Yeah that one is classic too petoria FTW!

Yeah that is right it just goes to commercial. :rofl: I saw that one too that was hilarious Stewie about died once he saw Peter lol. :lol:

They fought like 3 times didn't they? All I remember is they pretty much placed most of indiana jones fight scenes in there - like the snakes in the plane & the plane propeller shot. The third one they actually stopped fighting for a while - since they forgot why they were fighting in the first place (a bad coupon)
but ended up fighting again because they wanted to pay for check... it's halarious because they start rematches out of no where.

I think the best fight though would be when stewie beats the crap out of brian for his money. So uhm...'where's my money, man?' - 'you got money to pay for fake mustashe man - how much was that' '2.99' :rofl:

Added my personal collection pics to TL.

I'll only consider letting some go if I get good $$$ offers.

Only those I'm established with I will entertain a trade or trade/$$$ offer with. You know who you are ;)

so you are thinking of letting go of that black/prestigous huh?!
anyhow as for lunar towards VP L...
the only reason I'm keeping is sealed is because a cager was debating about trading it for his GoW2. however I'm not sure if that's going to happen so I'm thinking of trading it with you!
Anyhow how's the condition of VP L?

#280 xcopy

xcopy

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

CML for your wanted list.

Posted Image

#281 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:30 PM

They fought like 3 times didn't they? All I remember is they pretty much placed most of indiana jones fight scenes in there - like the snakes in the plane & the plane propeller shot. The third one they actually stopped fighting for a while - since they forgot why they were fighting in the first place (a bad coupon)
but ended up fighting again because they wanted to pay for check... it's halarious because they start rematches out of no where.

I think the best fight though would be when stewie beats the crap out of brian for his money. So uhm...'where's my money, man?' - 'you got money to pay for fake mustashe man - how much was that' '2.99' :rofl:

Yeah that is the one I am talking about that they fought for like 10 mins straight. Then they stop because they forgot what they were fighting over to start with, and then they start again because of who was paying for the check.

:rofl: :rofl:

That is by far my favorite episode with Stewie in it. He literally beats the Fuck out of Brian lol. :lol: "Wheres my money man? "I'll uhhh get it by Fri" "Friday huh try tomorrow" "Yo you got my money?" "Ahh sorry not yet" "Ahh I see... BAM!!! NO MONEY HUH NO MONEY I WARNED YOU!!!" "OW OW OW OW"

:rofl:
Posted Image

#282 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:12 PM

Bump it up for Inf.
Posted Image

#283 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:32 AM

Lets put this back where it belongs. ;)
Posted Image

#284 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:37 AM

Thnx Silent, deal should be finalized soon ;D

CML for your wanted list.

I saw some of my wants, but the prices are pretty inflated IMO

Thanks though

Posted Image

#285 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:40 AM

Thnx Silent, deal should be finalized soon ;D

I saw some of my wants, but the prices are pretty inflated IMO

Thanks though

Awesome bro, I had to resist some of your collection lol. ;)
Posted Image

#286 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:13 AM

Awesome bro, I had to resist some of your collection lol. ;)

Haha, don't fight it Xp

Posted Image

#287 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

Haha, don't fight it Xp

Lol but I must!! :lol:
Posted Image

#288 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

Haha...oooooook

Bump!

Posted Image

#289 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:59 AM

Lol but I must!! :lol:

I thought you can't resist the dark side ;).... BUMP.

#290 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:48 AM

I thought you can't resist the dark side ;).... BUMP.

Ha ha that is true a couple games did catch my eye but I have to resist them. ;)
Posted Image

#291 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:34 AM

bump

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#292 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:56 PM

Hey Rawis, your back :D

Yawwwwnnnnnn as I bump in the morning

Posted Image

#293 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

Hey Rawis, your back :D

Yawwwwnnnnnn as I bump in the morning

I know man - he's back!! :bouncy:
haha anyhow what happened to you last night bump?!!

#294 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

I know man - he's back!! :bouncy:
haha anyhow what happened to you last night bump?!!

Yea, I shut the comp down cuz something was going on, and after I just fell asleep >.>

Posted Image

#295 Dark Slayer120

Dark Slayer120

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Yea, I shut the comp down cuz something was going on, and after I just fell asleep >.>

I hate that, it happen to me more times then I like.
Posted Image

#296 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

bump

Posted Image

#297 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:42 AM

Yes, I am back for now ;)

Posted Image

#298 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:40 AM

hehe i see, i see -

BUMP!! :)

#299 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 03:59 PM

Rgr that

Bump

Posted Image

#300 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

Rgr that

Bump

You know what's funny - my GF wanted to buy a turtle yesterday....(can't forget about your tortoise pic haha!). My bro did buy a english bulldog puppy though - SoB i wanted one too!

Anyhow,
when are you going to update with your uncle's new lot - perhaps I'd trade Lunar for those & somemore :bouncy: !! hehe.

BUMP!