EB-Trade GOW for $50. Trade 3 get 1 FREE! Trade your xbox for $100!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Trade Gears of war towards Lost Planet and get $50 credit.
Trade in ANY 3 games, even GBA games, (MIN $8 value each) and get Lost Planet for FREE!

Games that Qualify:
Brain Age
Big Brain Academy
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario
...more

I REALLY can't see too many people trading in a game like GOW for Lost Planet, which apparently is very dissapointing.

IT IS a great deal though.

I think it's just a matter of taste... I like GoW a lot, but I prefer the multiplayer in lost planet. I like bigger battles with more people, and a "brighter" environment. Post-apocalypse landscape is fun and all, but I like running around in snow and lava over graveyards :lol:

I hate making new threads so i will just hi jack this one and hope that gamer602 will rename it :D

Trade 3 Deals:

God of War 2 - PS2
Elder Scrolls 4 - PS3
Cooking Mama - Wii
Bust a Move Bash - Wii
Def Jam Icon - PS3, XB360 (Also they should have a 10% off phatfarm.com coupon)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 - XB360
Assassins Creed - PS3, XB360
Crackdown - XB360
F1 Champion Edition - PS3
SSX: Blur - Wii
NBA Street: Home Court - PS3, XB360 (Coupn code for a free in game "All Star" basket ball)
Mario Party 8 - Wii
TMNT: The Movie - XB360, PS2, PSP, GC, DS, Wii
Rainbow 6: Vegas - PS3
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - PS3
NBA Live 07 - Wii
Medal of Honor: Vangaurd - Wii, PS2
Virtua Firghter 5 - PS3

its 100 towards a 360, i was just in there, crackdown, graw, and some basketball game(didnt pay much attention as to which basketball game, i didnt care) were all trade 3 get one free, i asked about the min value, and he said if your trading 360 games it didnt matter about the value

[quote name='Ranzo']eb games has a .ca site now i noticed.[/quote]
LOL, they don't even sell games on it. God I miss ebworld.com, when they were at least a little decent for international stuff...

[quote name='Ranzo']eb games has a .ca site now i noticed.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it currently has... nothing. I hope they fix it up :(

Depends on what Xbox games you still want to play. You can't carry over saves to your 360, and not all games are backwards compatible yet.

But if you're done with your Xbox, then yeah it seems pretty good.

Firestorm thank you for your work with the EB games values Wiki :applause: I was able to easily search through and find 3 games that would work as trade 3 for 1 free. I picked up Mario Party 8 for my 2 sons. Perfect timing too it'll be released just before march break.

[quote name='Kawnhr']Depends on what Xbox games you still want to play. You can't carry over saves to your 360, and not all games are backwards compatible yet.

But if you're done with your Xbox, then yeah it seems pretty good.[/QUOTE]

You can transfer games saves from Xbox to 360. There are several methods to doing this. One requires Xbox and 360 memory cards, and a memory card reader that connects to your computer.

Eb has the 100$ deals for upgrading your systems to new gen. You can also do a trade 5 games for 100$ deal aswell. Games need to be 8$.

[quote name='Ranzo']Eb has the 100$ deals for upgrading your systems to new gen. You can also do a trade 5 games for 100$ deal aswell. Games need to be 8$.[/quote]

This is only for a next gen system I assume? Can you stack it as well? So trade in 30 games for $600 off a PS3?

bread's done
Back