Vita Bundle: CoD, Mortal Kombat, and Resistance - $50 shipped!

johnnypark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
Been awhile since I traded on CAG, but have some games to unload.

Selling the following Vita bundle for $50 shipped:
CoD: Black Ops Declassified
Resistance: Burning Skies
Mortal Kombat

All games are used but complete. Download vouchers have been redeemed.

PM me with individual offers, but would much prefer to sell as a bundle.

Potentially interested in trades - would mainly be looking for 3DS or Vita games, but would prefer to sell.

Please PM me if interested. Bumps are appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump, oh no doubt that scarlett's preferable. She's like the goddess of some religion that my heathen ass wants to defile.

annnnyway.... how's riviera, worth picking up? I've liked Vandal Hearts, the original Ogre Battle and Advance Wars DS, for reference.

I already have that N-Gage game-- sorry!
However, I am very interested in Secret of Evermore or Street Fighter Alpha 2 (which in order to get one of those games, I'm positive the trade would have to be tweaked)
Also, in your list of DS games, I do happen to be interested in:
Hotel Dusk (?)
Mario/Luigi PiT (?)
Nanostay

Pleae CML for any of these - I do have an extra cart of Oracle of Ages + lots of otther stuff

Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow - Konami's Best - sealed
Metroid Prime: Hunters

GB:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

BUMP for a few updates of my wants (esp. PSP games), and haves for DS games and DS game cases. Lost a bunch of games in a travel case, and still have about 12 cases from them, so if you have any cartridge only games perhaps I can help you complete them!

1st bump of the year. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am wanting to sell that 120 gig hard drive, make me an offer if you want. I might want a trade for a 20 gig and some cash, but that is up to you.

sorry 4 the late response, not particularly interested in anything you have atm, but let me know when you get something new, thanks again!
BUMP!

bread's done
Back