CAG works in Kenya...

[quote name='uuaww']Just letting you know, it does.[/QUOTE]

oh...phew.

Now I'm relieved for when the earth is getting destroyed and Kenya is the only safe place for refuge that I can go there and still access CAG :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']oh man, the World has got to be in some major business for Kenya to be the last good go to place.[/QUOTE]

Not really, since no one cares about Kenya, and there are Lions and Tigers to protect the people ;)

[quote name='whoknows']Not really, since no one cares about Kenya, and there are Lions and Tigers to protect the people ;)[/QUOTE]

no, actually i think they have Ligers and Tigons to protect the people.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well of course it is, I mean if they spend all day setting up ebay/email scams they've got to have access to the internet right?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was Nigeria. :?

I wasn't even aware they have EBs in Kenya. :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']oh...phew.

Now I'm relieved for when the earth is getting destroyed and Kenya is the only safe place for refuge that I can go there and still access CAG :D[/QUOTE]
Let's just hope someone brings the CAG server to Kenya so we can access it.

[quote name='$hady']strangely it doesn't work in Kentucky, I'll let you guys know when we get the internet here.[/QUOTE]

If what you say is true then Kenya is much more technologically advance than Kentucky.

yeah we have internet cafes!!! i go for about an hour a day, get everything i need to get done: email family, check how my A's are doing, and read about baseball and such. then i go on myspace to talk to my friends then with any time i have left i chat here a bit.

[quote name='Xevious']If what you say is true then Kenya is much more technologically advance than Kentucky.[/QUOTE]

I'd say much of the world is more technologically advanced than Kentucky.

[quote name='SadieDee']I'd say much of the world is more technologically advanced than Kentucky.[/QUOTE]

Except for the technological advances made in chicken seasoning.

bread's done
Back