Grandia Xtreme 7.99 used at gamecrazy

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I had them check in the system store specifally. I was going to special order this game but doesn't gurantee it will come with the case or manual. I've been looking for this game cheap if anyone has a GC near and can find one I'd be willing to pay cost + shipping or there's stuff on my list also.

Also I think suikoden 3 is still 11.99 or less used? I remember seeing a copy back then wished I got it at that pice...

If you special order it used and it doesn't come with case or manual, can you refuse it and get your special order fee back?

Well, I can say from personal experience that it isn't a great game. It's OK, but not as good as either Grandia 2 or Grandia 3. The battle system is solid, but it has an awful story and a horrible color palette. Not that PS2 games tend to get particularly scarce, but Grandia Xtreme was/is considered one of the rarer ones. Odd that they would do such a price slash.

I was in my GC today and they had nothing as far as used PS2 games go. It was pathetic compared to the EB across the street. I'd definitely like to pick up both Grandia Xtreme and Suikoden III for those prices.

[quote name='eau']If you special order it used and it doesn't come with case or manual, can you refuse it and get your special order fee back?[/quote]

yea you can get a refund if they don't find it at all or refuse if you don't like the condition of the disk also.

bread's done
Back