GCN/Wii/360/PS2/GBA/PS1/DS/PSP + MGS3: SUB LE MINT!

sailorchrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
After a long hiatus, I'm back to trade. I'm going to the post office in 2 days, I need any deals to be finalized before then.

I'm much more willing to negotiate if you're buying mutiple games otherwise, please don't be offended if I refuse a lowball.

Also, the prices listed don't include shipping. Please add $3.00 for first class shipping w/ delivery confirmation. $1.00 for each additional game. I'd be willing to do media mail as well, as long as you're okay with the possible delay in receiving your games. I accept Paypal, money orders (will have to wait for this to clear), and concealed cash.. but it's your own risk :O

Oh, also to people who have been addressing me as sir, dude, or etc... I'm female -_-; Sorry to be so anal about this, but it's been irking me

BuMP!
Trade with this lady - she's one of the best!

btw. I didn't know you don't have a suikoden V yet - I figured you would have since it's one of your fav. series hehe :p.

[quote name='sailorchrono']Ahh, I KNOW @_@; but acutally, Shin Megami Tensei is my favorite at the moment.. so *:squeals happily:* can't wait for Persona 3 :D[/quote]

'at the moment' lol :p
Me too - it'll be one of the first games I'll actually try to get during the launch. Since, i've heard good reviews on it!

Btw. tried odin yet?

I haven't.. my boyfriend has it and well... just so busy with work that portables are the only things I'm plugging away at :eek: How's Odin Sphere? :O and yeah, same with me and Persona.. besides, I heard that there's only going to be special edition released?

[quote name='sailorchrono']I haven't.. my boyfriend has it and well... just so busy with work that portables are the only things I'm plugging away at :eek: How's Odin Sphere? :O and yeah, same with me and Persona.. besides, I heard that there's only going to be special edition released?[/quote]

lol. i feel the same way ;). I've been playing mostly portables for the past few days - mainly puzzle games. Ie, Puzzle Quest, Puzzle League, Tetris, & Meteos... let's just say that TRU sale - pretty much killed me XD.
Funny thing is that if I knew lumines was spiking @ ebay - I should have bought a couple since my TRU had plenty in stock... I would have made all the money I lost & then some.

As for Odin - I personally enjoyed it. The graphics are beautiful & the gameplay is exciting however, there are load times that aren't as bad as reviewers give them. 3-5 sec max for each stage. When you're about to fight a boss it prolonges to 30 secs (I suppose it has to load all the battle animation). at time it does get a bit annoying - but overall a very solid game & a must have for any atlus...erh action rpg fan.

Well I think every retail store is selling the same edition.
I think it's just EB/GS gimmick to think your getting more but your actually not.
Same concept applies with their so called Ar Tonelico w/ bonus Artbook!

EDIT:
curious though if you'd be willing to sell your Star Ocean... how much would you want :)?

I don't think I'd really sell :eek: And besides, my copy isn't up to your standards.. although it's sealed and brand new and all, when I bought it.. the box took a beating :/ so yeah v.v;

And ah ^_^ yay for puzzle games! I LUUUUUUUUURVE Chu Chu Rocket.. have you played it? :O and and and and uh.. I'm about to start Intelligent Qube, so I guess I'll give you my impressions of that later :eek: How come you don't bump up your own list much anymore? :p And how sad, when I went to TRU last week, I didn't actually know anything was on sale so I just bought .. of all things.. a MP3 player (even though I didn't need it.. I just got it because it was pink >:D)

OHH :O I can't wait to play Odin now that you speak of it.. Have you played Grim Grimoire yet? I'm dying for that game x.x;

And lol.. as for EB/GS.. I'm probably going to buy it there because I actually just got hired there last week. However, I only work 1 day week so.. I won't be *too* tainted by their evil :eek: ..and wow... this is a damned long post @_@

[quote name='guynextshore']lol. i feel the same way ;). I've been playing mostly portables for the past few days - mainly puzzle games. Ie, Puzzle Quest, Puzzle League, Tetris, & Meteos... let's just say that TRU sale - pretty much killed me XD.
Funny thing is that if I knew lumines was spiking @ ebay - I should have bought a couple since my TRU had plenty in stock... I would have made all the money I lost & then some.

As for Odin - I personally enjoyed it. The graphics are beautiful & the gameplay is exciting however, there are load times that aren't as bad as reviewers give them. 3-5 sec max for each stage. When you're about to fight a boss it prolonges to 30 secs (I suppose it has to load all the battle animation). at time it does get a bit annoying - but overall a very solid game & a must have for any atlus...erh action rpg fan.

Well I think every retail store is selling the same edition.
I think it's just EB/GS gimmick to think your getting more but your actually not.
Same concept applies with their so called Ar Tonelico w/ bonus Artbook!

EDIT:
curious though if you'd be willing to sell your Star Ocean... how much would you want :)?[/quote]

Dude, you know where I'm at w/ Lumines ;) *pulls another Ar Tonelico*

I've played Chu Chu Rocket on the DC (still do once in a while), it's pretty fun.

I am interested in Fire Red & Champions of Norrath for Armageddon on the Wii, I dont think I would do just those two though. I'll see if I can come up with one more thing off your list.

bread's done
Back