Official Sacramento Area CAG thread

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

#271 tholly

tholly

R.I.P. HD-DVD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:10 AM

Fair Oaks here. Just saw this post and figured I should subscribe to the thread.
Excel Collection Spreadsheet
WTB: Magnavox Odyssey 2 The Voice manual / box & Sega 32x Spider-man & Pitfall

#272 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:59 AM

we need to revive the sacramento thread.. any good deals lately???

#273 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:45 AM

I haven't been able to find any good deals lately but I agree. It would be great to revive this thread and find some local deals.

#274 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

only thing i been able to do is trade my stash of RED BULL BC ONE to dimple record for $5 each store credit ... LOL

#275 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:02 AM

last deal I got on was the DJ hero bundle for $20 at TRU we need some more local deals posted

Does anyone know if there are any red boxes in the area that have games for rent?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#276 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

I know the Raley's On Lichen in Citrus Heights had games in Red Box. The store has two Redbox Units and I checked what was in both of them. They only had maybe 10 titles each. I would say I saw more PS3 than anything else. I don't believe I saw any Wii games in it. They had Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, Fracture, Batman AA, Medal of Honor, Enslaved, Halo Reach and some sports titles if I remember right. I am pretty sure most of the Redboxes in the area are going to be similar. I really wish Redbox would update their site so I could locate games online. I would very much like to rent Spiderman Shattered Dimensions or Alan Wake for a couple bucks.

Edit: I check out the Redbox in the Roseville WalMart on Lead Hill today. It had two games Kane and Lynch 2 and Halo Reach.

Edited by ImLuhkee, 28 October 2010 - 05:13 AM.

#277 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

Roseville target clearance: ps3 fallout goty 12.48, 360 van Galen guitar hero and band hero 12.48.

#278 alpinex8

alpinex8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:54 AM

I hate craigs list missed out on a bunch of thing by like 20 mins each time...

Edited by alpinex8, 14 April 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#279 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

To be honest, I have never found any great deals on craigslist in this area anyways.

#280 alpinex8

alpinex8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

I've found great deals but only because i was luckly and got them within the first 10 mins of the posting. I got this giant super Nintendo collection with most of the games in the box like FF3, harvest moon etc... for $60 bucks But i've lost out on something when i e-mailed the person with 8 mins... i guess someone else replied within 6 mins...

#281 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

Well congrats, sounds like you found some great stuff on there. I may have to give craigslist another try.

Out of curiosity, what do the Sac. CAGs do for work?

#282 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

Was wondering if anyone has seen a Gran Turismo 5 Collectors edition around?
Posted Image

#283 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

I thought I might have saw one or two at the Roseville Fry's marked at $80.

#284 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:40 AM

I was there a few weeks ago and they didn't. I asked if anyone had any and they said no. But I dont trust anyone at frys. There worse than good guys was. Do you live out in rosevlle? Thats my stompin grounds. Let me know if your looking for any other deals like target clearanced stuff or whatever. Would be nice to have other locals cover each others back. I stay in contact with another cag in the area, and we help each other out.
Posted Image

#285 Xdeath452x

Xdeath452x

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:39 AM

Hey, I'm not from Sacramento exactly... Fairfield, but I'm in Sac often enough.

#286 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

good to have another local cag!
Posted Image

#287 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

Yeah, well technically I'm right in between Roseville and Citrus Heights but tend to be in the Roseville area much more.

EDIT: I was at the ToysRUs in Roseville today and checked for you to see if they had any Gran Turismo 5 CE, no luck sorry.

Edited by ImLuhkee, 03 May 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#288 RIPANTHONY8008

RIPANTHONY8008

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:02 AM

i live in rancho cordova.did anyone on here get an email from gamestop related to the closing of the gamestop in sunrise mall?got 3 coupons in the email.said i can only use the coupons at the gamestop on greenback across from the mall or in fair oaks.15% off a new item,1 for 40% extra trade in and 1 for 25% off any used items.just moved to rancho cordova from oakland so im looking for any local CAGs around here.ill post any deals i find on here for everybody

#289 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

i live in rancho cordova.did anyone on here get an email from gamestop related to the closing of the gamestop in sunrise mall?got 3 coupons in the email.said i can only use the coupons at the gamestop on greenback across from the mall or in fair oaks.15% off a new item,1 for 40% extra trade in and 1 for 25% off any used items.just moved to rancho cordova from oakland so im looking for any local CAGs around here.ill post any deals i find on here for everybody

nice to have ya. I didnt get that email. Maybe you picked something up from them recently and gave them your email?
Posted Image

#290 RIPANTHONY8008

RIPANTHONY8008

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:19 PM

nice to have ya. I didnt get that email. Maybe you picked something up from them recently and gave them your email?

i shopped at the sunrise mall gs in december.

#291 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:09 AM

From the Sacramento/Elk Grove area, Was wondering is there any ma and pa stores around here that release early or anywhere I could get my hands on a copy of Brink this weekend?

#292 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

From the Sacramento/Elk Grove area, Was wondering is there any ma and pa stores around here that release early or anywhere I could get my hands on a copy of Brink this weekend?

Try calling Dimples. I have heard they have jumped early before.
Posted Image

#293 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:40 AM

Try calling Dimples. I have heard they have jumped early before.

Ok thanks a lot for the info going to try and give them a call.

#294 alpinex8

alpinex8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

Sears at the Arden Mall has The xbox 360 web cams for 4.97 a piece i picked up 5 of them but they had about 5 more. Most of my family has xbox's so they will make cool gifts for everyone so we can talk to each other.

#295 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:35 PM

New to the area! Moved to Davis about a month and a half ago, but have been too poor to go out scouring for deals and the like. Hopefully in a few months I can try to report anything decent from the Target here.

76561198003985248.png

#296 empyrium

empyrium

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

folsom dimple is a great resource for getting games before the release date. The trick is you have to go in and find it put on the shelf. If you call ahead to find a game they check the computer and usually realize they put them out by mistake. I got Black Ops/Fable 3/Mass Effect 2 and a few others at least 3-4 days before launch. Worth making the trip. From my experience Arden and Roseville are much better about locking games up and never been able to find a pre release title available.
Empyrium

#297 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hey Everyone! I just realized we had this thread, Antelope represent! A couple years back I met a cag in a toys r us when they had glitches in the system. It was pretty random and awesome to meet someone like that.

#298 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

I have never had the pleasure of meeting a fellow CAG out in the wild yet, that's pretty cool.

I was in both of the goodwills in Roseville yesterday, they had alot of nothing. Correction they did have two overpriced original Xboxes.

It seems that the number of local CAGs aware of this thread has jumped quite a bit. Hopefully that means we can share more deals with eachother.

#299 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hey Everyone! I just realized we had this thread, Antelope represent! A couple years back I met a cag in a toys r us when they had glitches in the system. It was pretty random and awesome to meet someone like that.

That was me I think. Roseville tru ?

#300 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

That was me I think. Roseville tru ?

Yea, you came by with a kid right?