Official Sacramento Area CAG thread

lawdood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hey all, how many other Sac area CAG's do we have out there? I've seen a few post here and there but figure there must be even more. It would be nice to have a thread where we could post area finds, maybe even help each other out on finding some of these deals.

I'm in the Citrus Heights/ Roseville area myself.

Whats up Lawdood! I am in Roseville and try and hit up local stores for these deals. In fact today I picked up these at Kmart on Riverside.

Xbox
Harry Potter Azkabar 3.00
Psychonauts 3.00
Mark Ecos 4.00

Ps2
Socom with headest 1.00

Gamecube
Luigi mansion 8.00

So I guess there's just two of us in Sac?

Anyway, hit both Elk Grove area Targets, Broadway Target and Rancho Cordova Target today. Other than Rancho, they were pretty much all cleaned out. Rancho had a few things left like From Russia with Love GC for $10, Rise of the Kasai for $15 and some unmarked The Con's for PSP which should be $10. They also had one Genji: Dawn of the Samurai left for $7.48 after I purchased one.

So where are these other Sac folks I've seen post around here?

Anyway, found a Warioware Touched for $13.56 at Citrus Heights Circuit City this afternoon. W00t!

[quote name='lawdood']So where are these other Sac folks I've seen post around here?

Anyway, found a Warioware Touched for $13.56 at Citrus Heights Circuit City this afternoon. W00t![/quote]

and to think i only paid 52 for a used! SWEET!

I picked up .hack gu from tru in roseville for 10 bucks

Also got resident evil ds for 13.56 x2, one for you lawdood, at CC Roseville

[quote name='lawdood']So where are these other Sac folks I've seen post around here?

Anyway, found a Warioware Touched for $13.56 at Citrus Heights Circuit City this afternoon. W00t![/QUOTE]

whats up man thanks for showing me this thread. Nice find on warioware I found one for around the same price about a week ago at target in rancho. I also found Mario DDR with the dance pad there as well. Saw wiis and nunchuks there a few times too. I guess no one in the ghetto likes games lol

[quote name='chris916']whats up man thanks for showing me this thread. Nice find on warioware I found one for around the same price about a week ago at target in rancho. I also found Mario DDR with the dance pad there as well. Saw wiis and nunchuks there a few times too. I guess no one in the ghetto likes games lol[/quote]

nice finds man!

[quote name='klezmer41']I work in Davis! And I went to school there, but I'm done with that THANK GOD.[/quote]

Yeah I went to school there as well. Now I work on campus.

Chris

Folsomite here, back in town for spring break. I go to CSU Chico. heh

FYI

Rosevillie Dimple on Douglas has TWO copies of Red Steel (wii) for 28.99 Used. ALSO a used copy of Fighterfire FD 18 ps2 for $22 I HIGHLY rec this game as its RARE as hell to find and amazing at $22. You could resell it on ebay for $40+ ^_^

They also have 3 USED Gamecube controllers (real ones) for under $15 used which ISNT a bad deal if your looking for them.

Also some gamecrazies are having their $3 for 10 deal on all old school games. They are completly picked over though. (Old school being PS1/N64/Gameboy)

Folsom Target has 7 (Wii) games on clearence (none worth buying yet and I cant remember the prices but they are below current MSRP) They should be marked down again within the next week which I will be picking up a few. :hot:
1) Ant Bully
2) World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions
3) Happy Feet (im not 100% sure on this though)
4) Monster 4x4 World Circuit with wheel
5) Grim Adventures of Billy
6) Barnyard
7) Disney's Chicken Little

Folsom Dimple Has
1) FF XII for ps2 $28 (USED)
2) FF Dirdge of Ceirebibieabisisbeibs $28 (USED)

I will be making my rounds tomorrow to the dimples/gamecrazy/targets tomorrow! Ill letcha know of any other deals I see. If someone is looking for a game in particular and lives in the area ill take a look for ya.

Hey I used to live in Folsom, now I'm in Sacramento but I am always going up to Folsom and to Costco for their cheapass pizza.

[quote name='Chanash']Folsomite here, back in town for spring break. I go to CSU Chico. heh

FYI

Rosevillie Dimple on Douglas has TWO copies of Red Steel (wii) for 28.99 Used. ALSO a used copy of Fighterfire FD 18 ps2 for $22 I HIGHLY rec this game as its RARE as hell to find and amazing at $22. You could resell it on ebay for $40+ ^_^

They also have 3 USED Gamecube controllers (real ones) for under $15 used which ISNT a bad deal if your looking for them.

Also some gamecrazies are having their $3 for 10 deal on all old school games. They are completly picked over though. (Old school being PS1/N64/Gameboy)

Folsom Target has 7 (Wii) games on clearence (none worth buying yet and I cant remember the prices but they are below current MSRP) They should be marked down again within the next week which I will be picking up a few. :hot:
1) Ant Bully
2) World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions
3) Happy Feet (im not 100% sure on this though)
4) Monster 4x4 World Circuit with wheel
5) Grim Adventures of Billy
6) Barnyard
7) Disney's Chicken Little

Folsom Dimple Has
1) FF XII for ps2 $28 (USED)
2) FF Dirdge of Ceirebibieabisisbeibs $28 (USED)

I will be making my rounds tomorrow to the dimples/gamecrazy/targets tomorrow! Ill letcha know of any other deals I see. If someone is looking for a game in particular and lives in the area ill take a look for ya.[/quote]

Thx for the reports man. I was in the area of Roseville Dimple today and stopped in to check on that copy of Firefighter...it's long gone now. Did find a copy of Super Mario DS for $14.98 at the Target down the street though. It was the last one they had so I didn't want to try and wait for a further drop.

Target in Citrus Heights (on Sunrise) had a bunch of PC games on clearance. Most of the were under 15 or 10 bucks, off the top of my head there was... Hitman Blood Money, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Eragon, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and well thats all I can remember for now.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I saw the collector splinter cell double agent for the 360 at TRU in roseville/stanford ranch for 20 bucks. Not bad.[/quote]
Thx, I picked one up there.

Just a heads up guys, the new Fry's in Roseville is open. A crapload of harder to find games, some a little pricey others priced wonderfully. Picked up:

Silent Hill 4 Xbox $9.90
Pitfall: Lost Exp. PS2 $5.27
Gradius V PS2 $9.99
Monster Hunter PS2 $14.99
Call of Cthutlhu Xbox $11.92

TONS more games for all systems.

[quote name='lawdood']Thx, I picked one up there.

Just a heads up guys, the new Fry's in Roseville is open. A crapload of harder to find games, some a little pricey others priced wonderfully. Picked up:

Silent Hill 4 Xbox $9.90
Pitfall: Lost Exp. PS2 $5.27
Gradius V PS2 $9.99
Monster Hunter PS2 $14.99
Call of Cthutlhu Xbox $11.92

TONS more games for all systems.[/quote]

oh snap, i had no idea roseville was getting a frys... im going to have to make a trip up there now.

[quote name='alpinex8']Sacramento Sams Club on Watt Ave. Had a lot of Wii games marked down.

Monkey Ball - $27
Madden 07 - $25
Excite Truck - $20
Tony Hawk - $40

I think they had more can't remember.[/quote]

I DEFINITELY would recommend Excite Truck for $20...a fun game.

Picked up Tales of Legendia - ps2 for 16 bucks at roseville TRU. I know that it has hit that price at cc awhile back, i just now finally bit. They had two more copies I believe.

I was tempted to get God Hand at Arden CompUSA for $15, but didn't....
The Arden CC had a few Xenosaga 3 for $17, but not a big deal....

The new Roseville Fry's had a couple 99 cent bins inside the front door near the Blu-Ray movies today. There were a bunch of GBA Texas Hold 'Ems as well as some Playstation 1 and N-Gage games. There were also a bunch of CD's as well. Don't know if they'll be filling these with more things in the future but for 99 cents each I picked up a couple of the GBA games and 2 CD's, one of which was the new Akon CD. I thought someone must have thrown in it in there from the shelves but I took it out and it was marked 99 cents. It was the only one there.

[quote name='klezmer41']Is there much left at the Arden CompUSA?[/quote]

The compusa in roseville was a joke. 25% off full retail = :lol: I think they close in a few days for good... R.I.P.

[quote name='lawdood']The new Roseville Fry's had a couple 99 cent bins inside the front door near the Blu-Ray movies today. There were a bunch of GBA Texas Hold 'Ems as well as some Playstation 1 and N-Gage games. There were also a bunch of CD's as well. Don't know if they'll be filling these with more things in the future but for 99 cents each I picked up a couple of the GBA games and 2 CD's, one of which was the new Akon CD. I thought someone must have thrown in it in there from the shelves but I took it out and it was marked 99 cents. It was the only one there.[/quote]

Did they have any cool deals this weekend? The main fry's ad thread has no mention of Sac. They had a bunch of UMD's for 5 bucks. Did you notice if these applied at sac too? Wouldn't mind picking up The Island to watch Scarlet run around in that future suit.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Did they have any cool deals this weekend? The main fry's ad thread has no mention of Sac. They had a bunch of UMD's for 5 bucks. Did you notice if these applied at sac too? Wouldn't mind picking up The Island to watch Scarlet run around in that future suit.[/quote]

Yeah those applied for our stores. I picked up 4 of the $5 UMD's along with Maximo Army of Zin for $5 as well. Warhammer: Fire Warrior for PS2 was also advertised for $5. Other than that the only games I recall from the ad were a couple of $10 PSP titles, Frantix and Gripshift. Prices are good thru Tuesday.

[quote name='alpinex8']Sacramento Sams Club on Watt Ave. Had a lot of Wii games marked down.

Monkey Ball - $27
Madden 07 - $25
Excite Truck - $20
Tony Hawk - $40

I think they had more can't remember.[/quote]

I will be sending my better half to get Excite truck! Hopefully they have it still

Arden CC has 5 copies of Disgaea 2 for $17 and Fry's Roseville has 3-4 copies of Phantom Dust Xbox for $7.27. Better get em before alpinex snags em all! ;)

[quote name='lawdood']Arden CC has 5 copies of Disgaea 2 for $17 and Fry's Roseville has 3-4 copies of Phantom Dust Xbox for $7.27. Better get em before alpinex snags em all! ;)[/quote]
;)

Hey all you Sac area CAGers.

I was reading about the amazing deals people get at Target: $5 SC Battle Chest, $10 Diablo Battle Chest, $15 Warhammer games, etc.

Why the hell don't the three Roseville/Rocklin Targets have ANY games on sale? In fact many of their PC games are $10 more than CC or Wal-Mart. My personal feeling is that they keep the prices high because they can, given the demographics of the Roseville/GB/Rocklin area.

Do you guys know of a Target that actually has these deals?

[quote name='Serik']Hey all you Sac area CAGers.

I was reading about the amazing deals people get at Target: $5 SC Battle Chest, $10 Diablo Battle Chest, $15 Warhammer games, etc.

Why the hell don't the three Roseville/Rocklin Targets have ANY games on sale? In fact many of their PC games are $10 more than CC or Wal-Mart. My personal feeling is that they keep the prices high because they can, given the demographics of the Roseville/GB/Rocklin area.

Do you guys know of a Target that actually has these deals?[/quote]

target clearance items are usually YMMV, so sac target and rocklin target will almost always have different games on clearance.

Hey nice to have another on here, even though its not the most active. I just picked up a ton of games from the eb sale, but i think they're in good supply at all locations.

Just an FYI for all you Sacto CAGers: the Dimple Records on Douglas Blvd. in Roseville is totally cleaned out of any good N64 and PS1 games. All they have are stupid sports titles. When I stopped by in Nov. 2006, I got Final Fantasy Anthology for $5 and some old Megamans for $5 total.

bread's done
Back