[Canada] Canadian CAG Xbox Live, Nintendo WiFi Connection, & PlayStation Network List

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
We don't seem to have any social topics here at all! Horrible for a region Canada >=O! Anyway, the board has gotten a lot more active in the last few months and most of us are coming to being able to recognize each other, so why not add each other on Live, WFC, PSN, and stuff? Post your gaming info here!

Xbox Live:

Nintendo WiFi Connection:
Firestorm - 3797 6389 8705 9077

Xbox live:

And if you ever see me playing psp or ps2 (MGS3: Subsistence) online chances are I will be going by "imcrazy" (or some iteration).

unfortunately i don't have an xbox, but my wii code is on my username, feel free to add me but let me know so i can add you too :)

XBL = Nesmaster
Wii code = meh, not on enough to justify giving that to anyone, nor do I care enough to even find out what it is :booty:

well as good as posting id's and wii codes is.... its not very social. but mines in my user info stuff.

a lot of you seem to be from vancouver. i'm in ontario. how goes it out west?

[quote name='amicus']well as good as posting id's and wii codes is.... its not very social. but mines in my user info stuff.

a lot of you seem to be from vancouver. i'm in ontario. how goes it out west?[/quote]

It goes fine. We're still searching for spring though. :(

XBL : Ranz0

Girlfriend stole my Wii before i got the friends code

PS3 : Ranz0250 (I have only turned it on once)

F1shBulb.png

bread's done
Back