- - - - -

Final Fantasy XII Art Collection $.01 at BB

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 6669

Inactive User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:55 AM

I got some extras today, so if anyone needs 1, CML and LMK (I put them in with my strategy guides).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#32 nicz888

nicz888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:38 AM

i just drove 5 mile in 10 degree and 10 minutes to my local bestbuy and pick up 6 of these. and i want to tell you. these final fantasy xii art collection are not even worth 1 cent. it is just like the booklet you would get in a actual game.

#33 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:43 AM

i just drove 5 mile in 10 degree and 10 minutes to my local bestbuy and pick up 6 of these. and i want to tell you. these final fantasy xii art collection are not even worth 1 cent. it is just like the booklet you would get in a actual game.

Good thing I was going to BB anyways today. I dont care if its not that good, hell for 1 penny I would buy almost anything.

#34 meerkatgamer

meerkatgamer

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:23 AM

Hehe good deal I asked one of the workers there they didn't really know what it was i'll probably see if they still have it.

The pokemon trainer guide is this anything good? Just basic stuff nothing neat?

#35 Kendro

Kendro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:12 PM

I was able to score the last copy today. Props to the OP and to whoever was kind enough to leave one. That being said, the promo is not very good. You know in the movie Twins where Arnold got all the muscle and brains and all the leftover crap went to Danny Devito? This promo = Danny Devito while the artbook in the CE Guide = Arnold. So don't feel bad if you couldn't get one. I'd say its worth $1 but I can't complain. My FFXII set feels complete with the CE game, CE Guide, and this promo. Thanks OP!

#36 ryanlk

ryanlk

I Gotta Believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:53 PM

I probably shouldn't, but I'll point out again that I have 15 of these left for trade and would go 1-for-1 for guides I want. If anyone has any of the other penny swag like the LP toy, 360 faceplates, or Pokemon trainer guide, I'd be happy to trade for any of those as well.

what's the LP toy? i thought only EB/GS had the LP suit of armor pre-order (and BB had the art cell I think)...

#37 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:42 PM

I was able to score the last copy today. Props to the OP and to whoever was kind enough to leave one. That being said, the promo is not very good. You know in the movie Twins where Arnold got all the muscle and brains and all the leftover crap went to Danny Devito? This promo = Danny Devito while the artbook in the CE Guide = Arnold. So don't feel bad if you couldn't get one. I'd say its worth $1 but I can't complain. My FFXII set feels complete with the CE game, CE Guide, and this promo. Thanks OP!

haha, good analogy, and I agree.

#38 fairtrade

fairtrade

Minor Circuit Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:47 AM

Well, I could be wrong, not sure if BB got the same pre-order bonus that EBGS did. EBGS had a little action figure of the main robot from the game. I don't know if BB did the same promo.

what's the LP toy? i thought only EB/GS had the LP suit of armor pre-order (and BB had the art cell I think)...

#39 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:02 PM

I have some to trade as well. Mainly looking for some older guides.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#40 dracco37

dracco37

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:33 PM

BB got the art cell.

#41 GTZ_NSR

GTZ_NSR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:42 PM

I have some to trade as well. Mainly looking for some older guides.

What guides are you looking for?

#42 fairtrade

fairtrade

Minor Circuit Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

For anyone interested the Pokemon promo guide that got pennied out (which was mentioned earlier in this thread) was actually the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescuer's Guide. It's a little 5" x 5" book with foil / embossing on the cover.

#43 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:26 PM

have extras to trade. Looking for eb/gamestop RPG penny guides.
Posted Image

#44 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:04 PM

What guides are you looking for?

Mostly guides for PS1/Dreamcast right now but will consider other PS2 guides that I do not have yet. Star Ocean 3 being one of them.:bomb: I have so many guides from these last drops (BB/GS/EB) but not a 1 SO3.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#45 reibeatall

reibeatall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:49 AM

I found a stack of them at my BB today, so if anybody wants one, PM me.

#46 weevles

weevles

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:08 AM

Me too. I never look at the penny thread mainly because I NEVER find any stores with the penny guides. So thanks OP for letting me know about this. Will check BB soon.

I have to agree--I never find penny guides, either.

#47 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:10 AM

My BB has them, but still has them marked $14.99. Didn't actually bother to check them, but probably will now next time.
-Michael

Posted Image

#48 phoenix6666

phoenix6666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:39 AM

Just got back from a Best Buy. Managed to find one box for it. I specifically say box becaused the wrapping was slightly opened, so I checked inside the box and of course, the disc was missing. Last copy at the store too. Who steals something worth a penny???

#49 Orbiting234

Orbiting234

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:49 AM

Just got back from a Best Buy. Managed to find one box for it. I specifically say box becaused the wrapping was slightly opened, so I checked inside the box and of course, the disc was missing. Last copy at the store too. Who steals something worth a penny???

Calm down. Nothing was missing from it. For you see, there was no disc in there to begin with. Brady merely used DVD cases to hold this small artbook in.

#50 phoenix6666

phoenix6666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:20 AM

Calm down. Nothing was missing from it. For you see, there was no disc in there to begin with. Brady merely used DVD cases to hold this small artbook in.

You're kidding.....

Aw, man! That was the only place around me that had it, and the employee thought the same as me so I'm willing to bet that it was removed from the floor now....sigh....

DOH!!!!:bomb:

#51 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:08 AM

I managed to find one of these on Friday. I also picked up the Superman Returns busts of Superman and Lex Luthor, they didn't have the Clark Kent one. Nice (cheap) haul IMO. :D

#52 GenDV138

GenDV138

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:23 AM

I also picked up one of the Art Collections on Friday at Best Buy, was just browsing through the games seeing if there was a Wii Play hiding somewhere and spotted one Art Collection left. Totally forgot about the collection before seeing it that day but I remembered that it should be a penny and picked it up.