Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
this is the topic for asking and giving away 2 month trials. Please contain all requests and give aways within this topic.

Thanks

Hey,
I been playing halo a long time since the gamespy days, I couldn't do xbconnect because I my firewall. And continue to go on killing sprees with halo2. But as all my friends know I'm a Marine and July 30 I will be deployed to Dijibouti, Africa for one year. So pretty much I miss xbox 360 launch and more than likely halo 3. So before I deploy I would like to ask for a two month trial, seeing as how my year subscription ran out months ago. This is my last tour of duty before my time is up in the Marine Corps so hopefully I'll make it back, hey if I can do Iraqi twice I think Africa should be easy but who knows. Anyway I sincerely hope that somebody helps me out here, and that my words aren't just going to be sent to the back of the forum with no replies. But hey, I tried. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
MarineRush
Sgt B.M. Connors USMC

I've got a code and it says it's invalid. Should I call up the number or what?

EDIT: I just got done talking to someone at MS and it's expired and not going to work. Oh well, I guess I'm looking for a valid code now.

Hey,
I been playing halo a long time since the gamespy days, I couldn't do xbconnect because I my firewall. And continue to go on killing sprees with halo2. But as all my friends know I'm a Marine and July 30 I will be deployed to Dijibouti, Africa for one year. So pretty much I miss xbox 360 launch and more than likely halo 3. So before I deploy I would like to ask for a two month trial, seeing as how my year subscription ran out months ago. This is my last tour of duty before my time is up in the Marine Corps so hopefully I'll make it back, hey if I can do Iraqi twice I think Africa should be easy but who knows. Anyway I sincerely hope that somebody helps me out here, and that my words aren't just going to be sent to the back of the forum with no replies. But hey, I tried. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
MarineRush
Sgt B.M. Connors USMC

[quote name='MarineRush']Hey,

Sincerely,
MarineRush
Sgt B.M. Connors USMC[/QUOTE]

I merged your post before realizing you had already asked here. Anyways, I stickied this and am bumping this for you. You should get a lot more response now.

someone please hook this guy up

Straight from my Halo 2 box to whomever needs it and can get to it first:

GH3RC-RG63Q-7W33P-WKBGQ-VX4KY

Expires on the 30th.

I just bought an XBOX a few weeks ago. I'd love to try out XBOX Live if anyone has a code they aren't using. Thanks a bunch.

just out of curiousity, what happens if you enter an expired(unused) code? i have a 2 month trial, but it expired in april.

i guess count me amongst the beggars as well, bc it looks like this 2 month card ive got is useless.

[quote name='Ronz']Straight from my Halo 2 box to whomever needs it and can get to it first:

Expires on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

anyone use this yet? I'll try tomorrow morning.

[quote name='dracula']just out of curiousity, what happens if you enter an expired(unused) code? i have a 2 month trial, but it expired in april.

i guess count me amongst the beggars as well, bc it looks like this 2 month card ive got is useless.[/QUOTE]

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/trialoffer.htm

try it out. Should still be good for a few days.

I had an expired one too and saw this news. So I tried it and it worked.

This also means you can count me out of the beggars. ;)

[quote name='Ronz']Straight from my Halo 2 box to whomever needs it and can get to it first:

Expires on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

Someone already used this code. Would someone else be nice enough to give me a 2 month trial code? :pray:

Hey my cousin wants to make a xbox live account for 2 months on free trial before he buys a subcription so does anyone have a 2 month card? If you do please PM it to me.
-Thanks in Advance

I have two trial cards I don't need, but they've expired.

The Xbox site says they worked until 6/30, so I assume they're worthless now?

I have 2 2-month Xbox Live Free Trial Subscriptions. Went and bought Halo 2 today at eb and I already have an account. I was trying to get a card for my brother and the guys ended up giving me three cards that expired 3/31/05. One of them worked for my brother, so if any wants to try either of the other two let me know.

I may be interested in a card if anyone has one, one question though, how hard is it to cancel after the two months? Is it painless or do they make you jump through hoops and put you on hold for an hour?

Thanks,

hockeyman17

I am getting an xbox next week and would be very interested in getting on xbox live, if anyone has an xtra one please pm me.

[quote name='hockeyman17']I may be interested in a card if anyone has one, one question though, how hard is it to cancel after the two months? Is it painless or do they make you jump through hoops and put you on hold for an hour?

Thanks,

hockeyman17[/QUOTE]

The only waiting is if they are busy. Theyve always been nice to me, no pressure. 5 min tops.

It'd be great if anyone had a code, I lost my code from when I purchased a headset. Willing to donate paypal creds if need be.

Cheers,
Nathan Manzi

I have about 100 codes from leeching off the Aussie XBox site when they were giving away free trials.

Post here, and we can discuss the transfer of these codes.

[quote name='kittie']I have about 100 codes from leeching off the Aussie XBox site when they were giving away free trials.

Post here, and we can discuss the transfer of these codes.[/QUOTE]

can you use those in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back