Ok I'll type up the step by step process I've been using.
*NOTE* This is for those starting their first cycle. If you've already gotten a coupon jump in later.
1. Open a private window in firefox on your computer and create a new kongregate account
2. On idevice, open app store and download Tyrant Unleashed
3. After it installs, start program
4. Hit the K button on the top left corner and log in
5. Once you log in you can request a coupon
6. Following your coupon request, SIGN OUT
7. After you sign out, hit the home button
8. Hit the home button twice to bring up the screen that allows you to close apps
9. Close tyrant unleashed
10. Delete Tyrant Unleashed App.
Start from the beginning. I'm up to 9 coupons on an iphone 4s.
*NOTE* Sometimes after you request a coupon it is seemingly impossible to get the 'K' button to appear again, in this situation delete the program and redownload it and it will reappear. Log out from there, delete again and jump back in.
I did this and it didn't seem to work. Anyone else using android for this method? What does opening a private window have to do anything with this?
When I logged back in with the new account the $5 button doesn't seem to be there
By providing links to other sites, CheapAssGamer.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to CheapAssGamer.com. CheapAssGamer.com is owned and operated by CAG Productions, LLC.