Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
I probably should have known better with Dave the Diver. I played the demo and while I am not fond of the restaurant management part, I still enjoyed it enough to bite. Been having some buyers regret ever since because I suck majorly at the sushi bar, lol. I need to give it more of a chance and see if it clicks though because I do like the overall concept.

I probably should have known better with Dave the Diver. I played the demo and while I am not fond of the restaurant management part, I still enjoyed it enough to bite. Been having some buyers regret ever since because I suck majorly at the sushi bar, lol. I need to give it more of a chance and see if it clicks though because I do like the overall concept.
See I liked the sushi bar. I hated the exploration part that got more and more difficult and kept adding new gameplay.

Are mega bloks sets better now? I hated the sets when they made the skylanders sets. The minifigs are always good though.
Oh, they're amazing. They haven't felt like knockoff Lego in like a decade now. They don't use stickers anymore, opting for printed pieces instead, and they have a patent that allows them to make the colors have this kind of marble effect to them, giving them more texture than just a solid color. And of course, the figures are incredible, with so much detail and multiple points of articulation to allow for some great, dynamic poses. Problem is, unless you want Pokemon, good luck finding any sets anywhere. The few Halo sets they're still making are great, at least (the newest line is based on vehicles and characters from the show, meaning you can get a helmet-less Master Cheeks figure lol). If Halo wasn't straight-up falling into obscurity as we speak, there'd probably be more sets, but alas. They'll soon be releasing a model of Guilty Spark with lights and sounds, including several of his lines from the game.
I'm glad they put out a demo for Dave the Diver... I finally got around to it last night and while I loved the graphics in that opening... the gameplay was only kind of ok. I noped out quickly when the sushi bar work was kicking in. The font size is also way too small even on a big tv for my old eyes. Still, at least I got to see it, but it felt like doing chores as entertainment and reading further... yeah, this game is definitely not for me.
My favorite part was the sushi bar :ROFLMAO: I should have played the demo before buying it, but I was so sure I'd love the game. I started to hate the exploration when I discovered how small the map was and the game wouldn't stop throwing more new bullshit at me, as my compatriot Twilightsparkle can attest to.
See I liked the sushi bar. I hated the exploration part that got more and more difficult and kept adding new gameplay.
mortal kombat pointing GIF

Just kidding lol hard agree. The story sucked, too. I got real tired of all the jokes at Dave's expense within the first hour. Almost every character was just supremely unpleasant.

Oh, they're amazing. They haven't felt like knockoff Lego in like a decade now. They don't use stickers anymore, opting for printed pieces instead, and they have a patent that allows them to make the colors have this kind of marble effect to them, giving them more texture than just a solid color. And of course, the figures are incredible, with so much detail and multiple points of articulation to allow for some great, dynamic poses. Problem is, unless you want Pokemon, good luck finding any sets anywhere. The few Halo sets they're still making are great, at least (the newest line is based on vehicles and characters from the show, meaning you can get a helmet-less Master Cheeks figure lol). If Halo wasn't straight-up falling into obscurity as we speak, there'd probably be more sets, but alas. They'll soon be releasing a model of Guilty Spark with lights and sounds, including several of his lines from the game.
I wanted the StarCraft mega bloks line to be released. Should have bought that battlecruiser.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back