Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
They didn't though. It's the same version as epic, but they've stated that they'll be working on fixing issues. There were a lot of issues with the epic version so who knows if it'll fully get patched.

Also they never fully fixed the FF7 remake port either lol. I started playing it a couple of months ago and it was a stuttery mess. I managed to mitigate the stutters by running it in Vulkan but it's still bad and occasionally has memory leaks.

Say what? I didn't have any issues running FF7R Intergrade on PC, back when I did. Let me dig more into it, if I did something to make it run better or if I didn't have issues.

EDIT - Okay, I must be losing it. Sorry about all that. I did have issues (Epic version) with it bouncing b/t 30-60fps a lot, so I locked it at 35fps
-> https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TGAEC/discussions/0/4030221396671991788/

Last edited:
Jason’s a little behind the times. The FFT remaster happened ages ago, it was called War of the Lions. It’s pretty good.

Fair.

But I think Jason likely means a Remaster is coming to modern platforms - i.e. probably for modern consoles like XBox 1 and Series, PS4, PS5, Switch; and maybe also PC over on Steam, Epic, etc.

Since you bring that up, I wonder if the Remaster is based off FFT OG or if it's a Re-Remaster based off War of the Lions version.

Last edited:
Angels Cove free on alienware arena for tier 4+

Was about 500 keys left when posting

It's still strange to me that they never brought the android port of FFT to steam years ago when they did all the rest of them.

The selection they brought to Steam was really weird, too. The DS versions of 3 and 4, as well as the mobile versions of 5 and 6 that everyone hated. I don’t think the PSP/mobile versions of 1 and 2 from around that same time period ever made it? And the PSP version of 4 that most people (not me) seemed to like better didn’t, either.

bread's done
Back