Gaming gives us Gamers a better life-style
People would arrive when I start work and leave when I finish my shift, or even stay over-night, that is why it is able to stay open for 24/7.
I can not help by think back to the phase everyone has heard at least once, especially with retired older generations. They are bored at home so they want to return to work. Honestly, this has never made sense to me, so I brood over it and I realized it is because the people might not have a hobby or two they are passionate about like us gamers, so all they know to pass the day is by working, some people that no longer have that will turn to gambling and spend unhealthy hours at it daily, which results in huge loss of money in the long run.
Makes zero sense to me.
This is how my work day goes
- 8 (Work shift)+4(Traveling)=12 hours.
- Anywhere 1-3 hours checking my daily websites, depending if I am chatting with people or not.
- Anywhere from 1-4 hours of daily Anime (I am hardcore about new Anime along with games).
- 15 Minutes dedicated to Pokemon TCG Online (Sometimes turn to hours because when you win, it does not feel like winning and want to keep playing to get satisfaction that will never come...)
- 30 Minutes dedicated to FFXIV.
I sleep whenever I pass out after trying to do as much as I could, and the random chores I give myself everyday to feel like I am on top of everything. On my days off I spend it catching up on any of the stuff listed and was not stayed on top of, so I do not really have much time for games at all, in fact, even if I took time off for vacation, I feel like it is still not enough time to play all I want. If by some miracle I am all caught up by my weekly off-days, I play as much games as I could but it is never enough time. I also push aside my things for any socializing events with my friends.
Basically I feel like, even if I did not have a job, I wouldn't be bored at home at all.
What do you guys think?
- Passionate MiNuN