Shipwreck vs Green Screen vs Prototype 2
I finally got all the green screen stuff set-up and shot a little test video that I thought I'd share. Big thanks to MikeFightNight for all the video editing magic.
Things to fix for the next go-round.
1. Move the green screen to a larger room to avoid "scratchy patches" in rendering.
2. Remember to play to my left (the camera's right), so that the image isn't reversed.
3. Fix the settings on my camera to stop auto adjusting the brightness so that I'm not red.
4. Actually use my portable mic to record the audio instead of just recording it through the camera.
5. Talk faster and be better.