Just want money?? Find out how to make easy money fast with referrals/sign ups!

Worldcup08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
In all my time here at CAG I've participated in many referral trades and "FREE XXXX with XXXX SIGN UPS!"

That system works but I recently ran across a different way to bank from these sites. Project Payday.

Yes it is one of those online "MAKE MONEY NAO!" sites but its legit. It works. And really the idea behind the whole thing is what we here at CAG have been doing for years. Basically you just sign up for offers for people through their referral and they pay you. Once the trial or offer ends, cancel it. Its really the same principle as you're used to here.

Average payout? Around $25-$40. But think about it, multiple offers means money, lots of money. While this is not a "GET RICH TODAY!!" type of thing, it is an excellent way of making some side money. And in these times, any money helps. Trust me I've done it.

Once you go through the really easy sign up process it gets pretty self explanatory. Project Payday themselves host a huge forum which is even more active than here and is purely for referral/sign up swaps and money.The people on the forum are very helpful to newcomers. Its a solid community all around. The people paying for your sign ups are making a profit, and you're making money for just signing up for stuff.

Know that the system also works both ways. You can pay people for referrals and sign ups and you will make a profit as well by winning big prizes or even cash. This strategy, of course, does require more money out of pocket, but it's an easy way to make money too.

It's pretty simple. Many of the offers are free, some require a small shipping fee, others do cost a small amount of money ($5-$20). But know that the system works. The more it costs to sign up, the greater the payout from the person you're signing up for. Essentially, yes, you will have to pay for some sign ups, but you'll make your money plus some right back!

Guys as simple as I can put it, the system works. It's a coherent exchange that really pays out for all who use the system. On top of it all, the guy who made the site claims that if you use his strategies and don't make money within 24 hours he'll pay you $100. Just try it out. You really have nothing to lose, and at least $100 to gain (if you do what the promo says). See if you like it. I do.

Project Payday

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back