Gears of War - $19.99
Dead Rising - $19.99
Forza 2 - $19.99
Rockstar Table Tennis - $14.99
Midnight Club Los Angeles - $29.99
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $19.99
Assassin's Creed - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
For the titles that don't work, just spend like 5 minutes to argue with the manager that "The paper says ALL Platinum hits, and why it don't work, no where it said only these titles, it SHOULD work."

You will have a chance to get it!

this is also in store starting today, theres a thread on that somewhere i believe. however people are not having that great of luck getting all the titles they want due to platinum artwork missing from the games, and employees not honoring it all the time.

i'm still waiting for amazon to do something similar, since one of the games i want is fable 2 game of the year edition, and nobody else seems to have it.

Surprised no one had the heart to tell this guy this is a repost: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249608

The promo on the Xbox 360 Dashboard actually lists out several games that aren't on BestBuy.com's list, such as Burnout Paradise, BK: Nuts & Bolts, Gears of War 2 and a few others. If you're having any issue as SuperJedi explains, it might help to refer to that as well.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']It says right on the page that it's online only. Not sure if BB will still honor it anyways or not.[/QUOTE]

It's printed in the weekly ad...

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts & Need For Speed SHIFT work too for the promo for some reason. lol

I will choose two more so I can get B&K free. :D

God damn it I wish Amazon would PM this. I want Fable 2 PH and SW: Sith Ed and I know I could get both at Amazon and it would be the correct games not the regular versions that I would get at Best Buy

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Any recommendations on Halo Wars, to a non-Halo fan?[/QUOTE]

its real time strategy I think, not FPS, just has the Halo theme.

[quote name='nixmahn']its real time strategy I think, not FPS, just has the Halo theme.[/QUOTE]

is it much like battle for middle earth 2? i tried that one out hoping it would be a good strategy game, and while it was, it sure didnt pull me in like I was hoping. (no 2 hour battles or anything like you might have in warcraft 3, empire earth, etc).

is it too simplified for consoles? heard there really was no base building and thats part of what pulls me in, getting your defenses ready and all that.

[quote name='insatiablegas']got gears 2, halo wars, and street fighter 4 for 45 bucks after using 15 dollars in reward zone certificates[/QUOTE]

U can get gears of war 2 with this?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Any recommendations on Halo Wars, to a non-Halo fan?[/QUOTE]
If you like RTS games on consoles, this is the definitive one. Be aware that since this was made 100% for consoles, it's extremely dumbed down. Watch some videos on youtube to get what I mean. Coming from someone who regularly plays RTS games like Supreme Commander, Warcraft 3, and Starcraft, it's not enough to pay more than $20 on -- but that's just for me. It's really good, but as I said, really simple.

The cut scenes and amazing though.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']is it much like battle for middle earth 2? i tried that one out hoping it would be a good strategy game, and while it was, it sure didnt pull me in like I was hoping. (no 2 hour battles or anything like you might have in warcraft 3, empire earth, etc).

is it too simplified for consoles? heard there really was no base building and thats part of what pulls me in, getting your defenses ready and all that.[/QUOTE]
This is correct. Bases are structures with pre-baked spots. Each base has 2 turret slots that upgrade into 4. You get more spaces to build when you upgrade your base (max is like 8 slots IIRC) and when you expand.

For ~$20 you really can't go wrong with it. Just know what you're getting into and don't expect a full PC RTS experience.

[quote name='insatiablegas']got gears 2, halo wars, and street fighter 4 for 45 bucks after using 15 dollars in reward zone certificates[/QUOTE]

Just got back from hitting up 2 BBs and Gears 2 GOTY, Halo Wars & L4D didn't work. Cashier was clueless, as was customer service (they said it was online only, until I showed them the ad). Ended up just getting Gears 2 with my $5 RZ cert and 10% off.

Thanks for listing the prices really helps!
5.gif
I just bought gears 2 aswell, was addicted to gears 1 so hopefully this will be somethjing special! Is the onlien any good?

Thanks

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']is it much like battle for middle earth 2? i tried that one out hoping it would be a good strategy game, and while it was, it sure didnt pull me in like I was hoping. (no 2 hour battles or anything like you might have in warcraft 3, empire earth, etc).

is it too simplified for consoles? heard there really was no base building and thats part of what pulls me in, getting your defenses ready and all that.[/QUOTE]
you like 2 hour battles? you kiddin, right?

you will LOVE Ages of empire 2. i could have swore i burned 3 hours on one damn game.

[quote name='cRodz']you like 2 hour battles? you kiddin, right?

you will LOVE Ages of empire 2. i could have swore i burned 3 hours on one damn game.[/QUOTE]

haha i guess i should clarify! I like battles that are deep enough where there's actually enough to do for 2 hours.

Thats like enjoying monopoly simply for the fact that it can take hours.... not my thing:)

bread's done
Back