[Canada] Best Buy & Futureshop Canada Day Online Sale 6/30-9pm to 7/2-10am ET

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Best Buy (Link)

20% off accessories is good for point cards, but not the best you can get (25% sometimes at TRU and other places)

Futureshop

10% off select games & accessories

Gaming deals.. all very limited quantity

Splinter Cell + Refurb controller $49.99

Some RFD exclusive REFURB deals (Band Hero kit $39.99, Wii remote $19.99, XBOX Wireless Adapter $24.99)

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rfd-...hero-kit-40-refurb-wii-remote-20-more-908036/

I want that wireless adaptor, but I have concerns. One being that it's refurbished. The second being that I'm going to be out of the house at 9 PM :(

So I'm probably going to be buying Monday Night Combat, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Limbo, Secret of Monkey Island 2, Scott Pilgrim, and Deathspank in the next few months.

I wonder if I need point cards.

Not gaming related but I've been interested in a Panasonic 50" plasma for very long time and the G25 is on sale for $1399 on FS.ca. I just hate that I can't do instore pickup.

20% is better than normal, nice. Ordered more Live points (the 1400s are still in stock) and two refurb Wii controllers. Thanks OP.

I got the Move wand & chuck for $64, reg would be $80, and going to also get a memory stick for my PSP, 25% off of those at BB! FS has way worse deals, it's like only 10% off and only on certain things.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got the Move wand & chuck for $64, reg would be $80, and going to also get a memory stick for my PSP, 25% off of those at BB! FS has way worse deals, it's like only 10% off and only on certain things.[/QUOTE]

71.98 at FS and $79.98 at BB, looks like you got lucky !

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I got the Move wand & chuck for $64, reg would be $80, and going to also get a memory stick for my PSP, 25% off of those at BB! FS has way worse deals, it's like only 10% off and only on certain things.[/QUOTE] I tried adding Move from BB to the cart and it doesn't take off the 20%. Did BB cancel it?

[quote name='TripleQ']
20% off accessories is good for point cards, but not the best you can get (25% sometimes at TRU and other places)[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a 25% off sale for Nintendo Points in quite a while, so might be interested in grabbing some now. XBL cards, on the other hand, have been on sale several times.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Edit: Oh, they are sold out of Nintendo points... that's a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I snagged a PS3 Afterglow controller for $23.99 (looks like an Xbox 360 controller, but its wired, so we'll see), the Resistance 2/Red DS3 package for $47.99 (going to send R2 off on Goozex since it's not worth anything anywhere else) and a Rogers HD cable box for $224.99 with a $75 gift card. All this was at Best Buy!

[quote name='Mr.']I tried adding Move from BB to the cart and it doesn't take off the 20%. Did BB cancel it?[/QUOTE]
Don't know, worked for me last night though. Well I just added the wand again right now and it did take off $10 like before.

[quote name='Fuzzy']Not gaming related but I've been interested in a Panasonic 50" plasma for very long time and the G25 is on sale for $1399 on FS.ca. I just hate that I can't do instore pickup.[/QUOTE]
Just an update. This morning when I decided to check my saved cart I noticed that the TV was $200 cheaper so I finally bit the bullet and bought it. I love it when my being lazy saves me even more money. :lol:

I also picked up the move bundle ($80, reg $100) from BB. I could've gotten just the PS Eye and a move controller and saved $8 but I figured for the extra $8 I mind as well get the sports game. I also picked up a nav controller ($24, reg $30) because I figured even if I can use a dual shock as a nav controller it'll be more comfortable with an actual nav controller.

[quote name='Playto']Mafia II CE for the PC is only $44.99 ($69.99 at EB).

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=21add050d8fb4d96590dac937075b885en02

Anyone else getting the PC version? I heard it may be better than the Xbox and PS3 versions at least from a graphical standpoint.[/QUOTE]

isnt that every multiplat game? except fuel.. but you can hack that on nvidia so it's not rescaled

i guess i'll have to preorder this from FS then, hopefully amazon wont suddenly have a sale a few weeks later like with mass effect 2 CE PC for $40
oh & FS's site says $50 now

hmmmmmm if there was a behind the scenes dvd i would get it.. guess i'll keep waiting till i see more pics of the artbook, & if the game is good

bread's done
Back