Arrested Development seasons 1, 2 and 3 for $12.99 each @ Target (B&M/this week only)

EeK85

CAGiversary!
Too good of a show and too good of a deal not to share with you guys. :)

Was shopping at Target last night when I saw the DVDs for all 3 seasons of Arrested Development on sale for $12.99 each. Shelves had the sale tag, even though the deal is not listed on this week's Target thread nor the online weekly ad (didn't check the one made of dead trees, sorry) - products pages do have the "weekly ad" and "stores only" disclaimer, so I guess it's safe to say it's a B&M only thing until the 30th.

Arrested Development does not need introductions - it's one of the best (if not THE best) sitcoms ever made, and this is the cheapest I've seen the DVDs for sale except for one Gold Box deal at Amazon last year for the complete set (and even so it was running for $36).

So, what are you waiting for? Go buy it, now! :D

P.S.: My first thread here, so exciting. :lol:

I think I might have gotten individual seasons cheaper, but I don't remember.

If for some reason you don't have this show, it's worth it at three times the price so go get it.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I think I got each season for $5 several years ago (2007) from Best Buy[/QUOTE]
Ditto, except I got mine from Amazon Marketplace new.

You can get them all cheaper, but that time has passed.

A great show at still a great deal. I usually rewatch them for old time's sake and always end up finding something new in each viewing.

bread's done
Back