Looking to get a dreamcast

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Title pretty much says it all, anyone know a good place where I can get one? It would probably have to be online, seeing as around my area (Miami Fl) we only have gamestops, but i don't really want to pay anything more than 20 bucks. To be honest i don't even really the need the AV cables bc im planning on picking up a vga box

I've been searching around on there, but recently the only ones being listed in my area are people who think just because it isn't current gen, its retro and should demand ridiculous prices. I saw one a couple of weeks ago for a black dreamcast for 30 bucks that I wanted to buy but the guy wouldn't pick up his phone even though I called him like 6 times total

Have you tried Play N Trade as of yet? I just did a search and it appears that there IS one in your area. They sell the classic stuff that GS clearanced out a long time ago.

Check out yard sales, garage sales, thrift shops, or anywhere that might have games. I have one, but I'm one of those people HotJuicyBurgers is talking about. Except I wouldn't sell it for a lot because it is retro, it would be because I don't want to sell it, but would if the price was high enough lol.

Check the side of the road as you drive... I found a Dreamcast complete with a controller, rumble pack, and vmu on the side of the road. It was raining and I was saddened that a Dreamcast was lying out in the rain. :whistle2:(

Long story short I took it home, completely disassembled it, and dried it out carefully. After 2 days of drying I plugged it in and crossed my fingers...and it works beautifully! Its a grey one, but its complete and works like a charm! :D

bread's done
Back