Xbox Live Gold deal?

jfh2c

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I've been looking all over, and I can't find anything. Does anyone know of any stores currently doing a deal on Xbox Live Gold subscriptions (or Black Friday deals)? Mine runs out in January.

I'd like to find a deal on one of the "Day One" cards, but I don't guess those do anything other than look cool.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the ebay thing still the only deal for Gold out there?  Was hoping with all of the PSN for $29.99 that MS would follow suit.

Is the ebay thing still the only deal for Gold out there? Was hoping with all of the PSN for $29.99 that MS would follow suit.
I haven't found anything else. I was hoping Best Buy or GS would do something (still have loads of credit there). I will be jumping on this deal. I would also love to see some deals on Xbox credits.

I'm sorry...what are treading threads? I've been here for a while but have no idea. Thanks!
He meant, the TRADING threads/board.

And as far as current deals, this thread used to be VERY active, less-so since the CAG 3.0 upgrade and the wiki reverted back to just an OP that no one ever fixed... regardless, people still post deals on Gold and MS$ there:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/216412-official-microsoft-points-and-xbox-live-subscriptions-deal-thread-read-rules-in-op/page-112

bread's done
Back