Cheapest LoZ: Skyward Sword?

chickenbutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Anyone know where is the cheapest I can find Skyward Sword for the Wii? Doesn't have to be complete. New or used doesn't matter. I just want the regular edition.

WTF you talking about? It's still $40.

Zelda and Mario games rarely go down in price unless Nintendo makes it so. Besides if you want to play Skyward Sword that badly, either a friend may have it or get it now anyway.  If you've seen the prices of other like games for older Nintendo systems, they're rather steady.

WTF you talking about? It's still $40.

Zelda and Mario games rarely go down in price unless Nintendo makes it so. Besides if you want to play Skyward Sword that badly, either a friend may have it or get it now anyway. If you've seen the prices of other like games for older Nintendo systems, they're rather steady.
if you have the rewards card it is 14.99 for a short time at best buy that's what im talking about

GoHastings website had it Used in stock last night for 27 after the 75% off sale. Can't guaruntee it has the manual, original case, etc. but worth a gamble as every used thing I get from there usually comes complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a bit of confusion, moonmanchaos is trying to say the cheapest its been is at BBY for $14.99 during a coupon sale.  The absolute cheapest I've seen it is for $9.97 on clearance at Sears (but that was back in Winter 2012...), but that's neither here nor there.

The real question is where is the cheapest place to buy it now, and in my opinion its pre-owned copies at Best Buy.  Base price is $29.99 (cheaper if you are GCU), and if you can hit a B2G1 sale, it's even better.  The problem is the stock is very sporadic, so you have to check for shipping often to see if you can snag a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back