World Of Tanks Early Access to Full Game

Yeah, who wants to win it? Its for the 360 btw, forgot to put it on the title.

Can't think of an exciting contest right now but I'm thinking of a number between 1-15. If anyone commented and its the Nth post (N being the number I'm thinking of), they get the code.

Good luck.

-Oh, and by the way, anyone here has a $10 CA gift card to trade with a $10 US one? I'll give another freebie to that person aside from the trade. Yeah, can't put up a topic under trade section yet (I must be a member for 30 days to do so).

EDIT:

And um, I guess there was a confusion about the rules I made. You don't have to pick a number, just be the Nth post. and you get the code. You can comment just about anything. I will exclude my posts of course. So just be the Nth commenter that's not me.

- FINAL EDIT -

Contest has had unforeseen circumstances. For those who still want the code, head over to the xbox code drop thread and I'll be dropping this in an hour or so. Take note of the first 5 characters of the code as you'll need it later: RYCKT

Last edited by a moderator:
Early access to world of tanks is obtained by playing the beta which you had to be part of, there are no codes or anything to it, so unless you plan on giving away your gold xbox live account I'm stumped.

Early access to world of tanks is obtained by playing the beta which you had to be part of, there are no codes or anything to it, so unless you plan on giving away your gold xbox live account I'm stumped.
Yeah, that was for the Beta. This one I have is early access for the final live game. And, well, no winners yet.

And um, I guess there was a confusion about the rules I made. You don't have to pick a number, just be the Nth post. and you get the code. You can comment just about anything. I will exclude my posts of course. So just be the Nth commenter that's not me.

Do you want this bumped so people read about your trade in first post?
Because there is no code access keys to world of tanks on xbox. When early access ends, world of tanks will be free for everyone to download and play no keys required. And you can't get into the current early access unless you have a gold account and participated in the Beta which is over. and once again, NO KEYS involved ever.

So can you clarify what you're talking about? I'm confused, I've been part of world of tanks for a while now and know nothing of this, and would like to know.

Do you want this bumped so people read about your trade in first post? Because there is no code access keys to world of tanks on xbox. When early access ends, world of tanks will be free for everyone to download and play no keys required. And you can't get into the current early access unless you have a gold account and participated in the Beta which is over. and once again, NO KEYS involved ever. So can you clarify what you're talking about? I'm confused, I've been part of world of tanks for a while now and know nothing of this, and would like to know.
Just so you know, you've won the competition. And I'm glad you did actually so you can check it yourself. Beta already ended, yes. But the code I have gives you access to the full game early. I won it in a twitter contest and I don't have the time currently to play it so I was going to give it away. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

For the knowledge of all, the number I was thinking about was 12. BeePeeDonut got the 12th post. End of contest guys.

Just so you know, you've won the competition. And I'm glad you did actually so you can check it yourself. Beta already ended, yes. But the code I have gives you access to the full game early. I won it in a twitter contest and I don't have the time currently to play it so I was going to give it away. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

For the knowledge of all, the number I was thinking about was 12. BeePeeDonut got the 12th post. End of contest guys.

Like I've said before, I already play world of tanks on Xbox live, and have been for quite some time.

Well I've already I PM'd you the code though. Feel free to use it or whatever. Go ahead and try to redeem/check it at the least. :)

Unless you don't really want it then maybe you could give it to one of the guys here.

Well I've already I PM'd you the code though. Feel free to use it or whatever. Go ahead and try to redeem/check it at the least. :)

Unless you don't really want it then maybe you could give it to one of the guys here.

That wouldn't be possible as I already have world of tanks, and any code wouldn't be reedemable, I simply was asking how you obtained it, deleted your PM.

Oh well. Darn, my contest is ruined. :(

So if anyone else there is asking, yes, beta for World of Tanks has already ended last Jan 28. Only people that participated in the Beta will get the game first when it comes out. This is the code I have. Early access to the full game itself, not the Beta one.

For those of you who still want the code, head over to the Xbox Code Drop thread in about an hour and I'll just drop the code there.

End of contest.

bread's done
Back