FYE - Buy one Geneon title, get one free

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Saw this today while browsing FYE. Includes Samurai Champloo titles, which are anywhere from 24.99 to 29.99, making them $15 each or less. This is about the same as DDD, so it's not that great a deal.

Didn't bite myself, but I figure someone might find it useful.

I saw this Sunday, but the stickers said all non sale titles are buy one and get one free. So nearly all the Geneon discs also had a red on sale sticker on them making the sale worthless. Their sale prices was still overpriced as most was now 19.99 or 24.99. Off topic, I did see Xena box set 5 and 6 on this BOGO sale at $45.99 a box, which I'm really tempted to go back for though. I did not get it then, as I know the Hercules box sets are 17.99 on DDD and I was hoping Xena had dropped as well which is why FYE had them on BOGO. I don't trust any FYE sale, so I have a suspicion that Xena sets are going to drop soon.

This sale is actually not that bad because it DOES work on sale items.
I was able to purchase Gankutsuou Vols. 1 and 3 for $24.99(@ FYE) and Kamichu Vol 1 (I love this Anime!) and Melody of Oblivion Vol 1 for $24.99 (@ Coconuts).
I'm not sure if every store is doing this, but I've been to 3 different ones in my area and it's worked at all 3.
Suncoast is now offering the same exact deal, but unlike FYE, their stuff is never on sale.

bread's done
Back