* * * * * 4 votes

Extra Life Gaming Charity Event - Team CAG Play Games! Help Kids!

Extra LIfe Gaming Charity Prizes Contests CAG Sony Xbox360 Xbox1 PS4

#181 wongjp   Section 9 CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

^^^ Something natural about playing racing games towards the end of the marathon.  I did the same thing last year with burnout paradise.  It definitely kept me awake.  Not sure what I want to start with tonight.  I haven't cracked Last of Us, but I built a PC rig an have almost 400 games (mostly untouched, but newly installed) on Steam.  Decisions....  I'm starting tonight around 7/8pm.  I may set up a twitch.tv for my PC sessions.  Last year I webcamed through ustream (they comp'd us, not sure if I can do for free again).

Sorry that I couldn't be there to support you, Multibeaster. I ended up spending the weekend catching up a lot of errands that I couldn't attend to for the last two weeks -_-

Yeah...  At around 4:30 I was playing Chime, which is a puzzle game that can have pretty soothing music... to the point it will lull you to sleep. That and Retro/Grade, which had me zoning out at around that time also. I was like, okay, I need to play something that will startle me... my driving games.

Great Video Wong. Man I couldn't last all 25, I crashed after 19 hours. I am looking forward to it again next year. Crazy that I spent 19 hours on BF4, no ,love for :pc: FFXIV or :wiiu: Windwaker. :(

I think the marathon was doable because of jumping from game to game. One of my coworkers was also doing the marathon. He played Defiance for *23 hours*. I don't know if I could do that with just one game!! 19 on BF4 sounds pretty amazing. Did you go through the campaign? I am getting it on PS4.

Twitch Livestreams at: www.twitch.tv/wongJP

#182 frostybroc   ROFLTrooper CAGiversary!   1254 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yeah I completed Campaign, which isn't too long. The game is great, being ex-military I get hyped up for stuff like BF4. Sad is that Ive neglected FFXIV ARR, Guild Wars 2, and Windwaker HD.

#183 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1542 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hey guys, just saw an email letting people know Extra Life 2014 registration is up. I don't think I will be particularly free this semester, so if someone else decides to head Team CAG I'll join.  Hope everyone's vacations and holidays were good!

FreqFlux- small, simple rhythm game I'm working on. 

Currently in Alpha.  Try FF out and share your criticisms so it can get better. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Extra LIfe, Gaming, Charity, Prizes, Contests, CAG, Sony, Xbox360, Xbox1, PS4