- - - - -

A suggestion to the CAGCast

#1 linkpwns   Oh hey guys CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:16 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.
Posted Image

#2 FriskyTanuki   Believeland CAGiversary!   59555 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

It's been brought up before, but they dropped it pretty quickly. It seems to be like the hypewagon in that you've got to remind them to do it or they'll forget.

You read it. You can't unread it.

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#3 ultrarobotninja   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ultrarobotninja

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:12 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.

I already suggested that on the CAG bag, good to know others are on the same track thou