- - - - -

Sorry, CAGcast #95 postponed to next week! I blame new fatherhood.

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17050 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Grand Theft Auto V
PC

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:56 AM

Last night was the first night home with Tai and we just didn't get much sleep.
Hopefully, you don't mind if we take the week off to get accustomed to having the kid at home.

We should be back on track next week and will hopefully have a great show for you.

Thanks!

#2 RAMSTORIA   fate is inexorable CAGiversary!   11980 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:57 AM

already using the baby for excuses, just admit its halo 3

Posted Image

#3 pop311   College CAGiversary!   3193 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:59 AM

unacceptable. nah, that's completely fine, you had a kid, you should take more than a week off

#4 ZerotypeX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3781 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:16 AM

no problem, how's fatherhood going so far?
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#5 Nephlabobo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1009 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Nephlabobo

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:14 AM

Not really a surprise there, though I suspect Cheapy is playing with both baby and controller in his arms. (Just like my friend who had *twins* two months ago)

So which controller is easier to hold with Tai? PS3 or 360?

#6 kPod   .hack//ADDICTION CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:17 AM

Just admit that he pooped on your hand again. xDDD

Posted Image

Posted Image

UK Gamer
and Proud of it!

#7 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10303 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:34 AM

You're lucky. I have two sets of twins. The younger ones weren't bad, but my oldest never stopped crying for like their whole first year. They would keep each other awake. I almost went insane...

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#8 yummytyson   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   763 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:04 AM

Congratulations, when did the baby come? or do you plan on giving us the scoop on the cagcast ?
YES WE CAN !

#9 KingBroly   CAG Club Nintendo CAGiversary!   15248 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

KingBroly

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:28 AM

I'm not surprised. I'm surprised it wasn't announced sooner actually. I would've been really surprised if it happened this week.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#10 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12862 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:32 AM

How dare you have a life outside of CAG, fucker.

#11 tsg2005   Gamer CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:31 AM

were you going to start doing the cagcast on sundays like you mentioned? if so, maybe this sunday would be a good sunday to start, so we dont have to wait so long ;)

#12 io   ... Super Moderators   23197 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, no kidding, we've been waiting for the big announcement. You could have posted something from your DS browser from the delivery room you know ;).

Anyways, welcome to the club.

I did notice you playing Halo 3 just the other day. Snuck home for a quick match, eh? :lol: Seriously, though, when mine is born in a few weeks I will actually probably have even MORE time to game for the first week. I just found out I get 1 week of paternity leave from my company, and here I was thinking I'd have to scrape together a couple of days of vacation. Man, a whole week - I can play with the kids, do a bunch of gaming, AND help with the new one (my help will mostly consist of distracting the others). Believe me, at this point my wife would be happy to just deal with newborn all by herself and not have to mess with others.

#13 Sideshow   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

Hey Wombat, if you read this thread. I just want to point out all those times your dog barked during the cagcast and cheapy crawled up your ass over it. The first whimper you hear out of lil Tai. Unleash hot Wombat fury on his ass. Payback for 94 episodes of getting chewed out for phones ringing and dogs barking.

My how the tables have turned.
Posted Image

#14 Sideshow   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:10 AM

Oh yeah and Cheapy early congrats on the having the first 6' asian. :D
Posted Image

#15 MrNEWZ   Newzbytes~! CAGiversary!   4919 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:55 AM

unacceptable. nah, that's completely fine, you had a kid, you should take more than a week off

If Cheapy is the one who gave birth, he'd be busier than just "there's a new kid." The Media would be ALL over him!
-Michael

Posted Image

#16 MrNEWZ   Newzbytes~! CAGiversary!   4919 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:56 AM

Oh yeah and Cheapy early congrats on the having the first 6' asian. :D

Choi Hong Man --- man... Yao Ming? They are all 100% of Asian decent too...
-Michael

Posted Image

#17 Skel LaTour   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Skel LaTour

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:58 AM

The fourth trimester strikes! :baby:

Take as much time as you need, man. We'll still love you.

#18 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17505 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

Oh yeah, I totally understand. The first night home with our first born was the opposite of sleep.

In fact, it's 12am+, and I just woke up from a two hour nap. Didn't realize how beat I was. :p

#19 smellhasreturned   Peyton Manning CAGiversary!   3342 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

smellhasreturned

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

what !? no cagcast !?

*pulls out gun*
Posted Image

#20 linkpwns   Oh hey guys CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

How selfish of you cheapy!

No, I'm obviously kidding. I find it quite funny how people are giving YOU permission to not record YOUR podcast...
Posted Image

#21 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12862 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

Hey Wombat, if you read this thread. I just want to point out all those times your dog barked during the cagcast and cheapy crawled up your ass over it. The first whimper you hear out of lil Tai. Unleash hot Wombat fury on his ass. Payback for 94 episodes of getting chewed out for phones ringing and dogs barking.

My how the tables have turned.

"This isn't the familycast, this is the CAGcast muthafucka!"

Or something like that?

#22 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:50 PM

That's cool I was expecting this. Although, it would have been cool to hear CheapyD half asleep on the mic.
Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Wombat's chops, and hating on PETA.

My CAG Blog

#23 SteveDaWonder   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   618 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

SteveDaWonder

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

You can have Wombat sing lullabyes for little Tai.

#24 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

Aw man now I fear the worst.. (gulp) GAGCast withdrawl syndrome!!!!!
Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Wombat's chops, and hating on PETA.

My CAG Blog

#25 umcthomas   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   471 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:32 PM

I think it's Wombat's job to make a cagcast outline and find a guest host. That's right, I challenge Wombat to make "the Wombat Show" cagcast. Iftcan be all about how much he likes Oblivion and his secret obsession with the Yaris game. j/k but do think it would be interesting to have him host a show.

Really though, having a new child is a big transition. Enjoy fatherhood.

T

#26 JadedJedi   Wombat Fan CAGiversary!   167 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

JadedJedi

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

How will I get through Thursday without the CAGcast?
Posted Image Posted Image

#27 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12862 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

I think it's Wombat's job to make a cagcast outline and find a guest host. That's right, I challenge Wombat to make "the Wombat Show" cagcast. Iftcan be all about how much he likes Oblivion and his secret obsession with the Yaris game. j/k but do think it would be interesting to have him host a show.

Really though, having a new child is a big transition. Enjoy fatherhood.

T

I've proposed a 100% Wombat show before... but the guy is too lazy.

#28 Bazz  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:24 PM

Congrats Cheapy you should post a picture of new born little Cheapy.

BaZz

#29 swerv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

Time for a Mr and Mrs Wombat show, or maybe Wombat and one of his new work buddies.

Let them do it CheapyD, let go fo the 'reigns' and take care of your wife and son for a month or two.

edit: Bazz don't you look at the front page?

#30 SNAKE EYES EX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   537 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

SNAKE EYES EX

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

Eat the baby. Record podcast.
Posted ImagePosted Image