- - - - -

US Beatmania Bundle - $14.98 at Target YMMV?

#1 Hellacious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:01 AM

So I have been looking to pick this game up for awhile but I know that in my area no one plays the game at all. My local Target has had these sitting there unmoved for MONTHS and probably at least a year. I'd go in every once in awhile to see if they had put them on clearance yet. Sure enough, finally went in today and they were 50% off their regular retail price and rang up $14.98. These were not on a clearance end cap and they were not tagged at the clearance price. They were in the main videogame section on a basedeck just chillin. So if your lucky enough to have a Target with these still in stock. They should be 50% off and ring up at $14.98. Considering that importing one of these controllers easily costs you around $100, this is a steal. Happy Hunting!

#2 zenintrude   habitual line stepper CAGiversary!   2298 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

zenintrude

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:04 AM

my local TRU has one of these... wonder how much they still want for it.

YOU'RE GOING TO A NIGHTMARE PROM!

my trade list... lots of games for most systems

#3 ZerotypeX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3783 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

would it be possible to get anoter one Hellacious?
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#4 Hellacious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:11 AM

My store only had 2 of them and I snagged both of them. I'm keeping 1 for myself because I needed an extra controller and the other one is going to a local friend of mine. I have 2 other Target stores about 30 miles away, I can possibly check to see if they have any left in a few days.

#5 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

I don't wanna make anyone feel like crap, but you know, this game was part of the Best Buy clearance just after Christmas/New Years last year. I snagged 2 of them, for $1.99 each.

I then turned around and flipped them to a local shop for $25 and $30 each.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6 Friend of Sonic   Toneman.org coming soon.. CAGiversary!   9946 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Friend of Sonic

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:17 AM

Post in the Target clearance thread. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=140650
But that specific deal has been posted.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.